Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
the-brave-little-toaster.jpg

Godspeed, Alex!

Mr Tadakichi

Never Reads OP Before Posting
Nov 23, 2014
Did pretty good on the 4th line, can maybe slot in higher if need be.

I like the signing. Use that Jerabek money to get 2 more useful players.

Reactions: Bring Back Bucky

Spectra

Registered boozer
Aug 3, 2005
Beggars obviously can't be choosers. Wonder if this is the signing that keeps EDM out of the cellar this season? I have my doubts...

Reactions: DANTHEMAN1967

Draiskull

Oct 26, 2005
This guy is an AHLer. IF he is on your roster it speaks to the depth of your team.
Both him and Garrison beat out others to earn their contracts.
Garrison outplayed Gravel and Jerebek and Chaisson has been better than what we brought in as his competition including Aberg.

This AHLer played 16 games for the SC champions in the playoffs last year and is seemingly good enough for 10 goals \ season. 6'4" right shot winger to keep Kassian\Caggiula in check @ 650K is well worth it.

Kamiccolo

Truly wonderful, the mind of a child is.
Aug 30, 2011
Undisclosed research facility
This is beyond nonsense. The guy played 77 games last year for the team that just won the cup. He’s a pretty solid bottom 6er, and he’s competing for the 12th/13th forward spot in Edmonton

DIdn't actually know that.. Thought he fell off the earth after leaving Ottawa honestly. I take back my comment.

Draiskull

Oct 26, 2005
Both him and Garrison beat out others to earn their contracts.
Garrison outplayed Gravel and Jerebek and Chaisson has been better than what we brought in as his competition including Aberg.

Unlike previous years , Chia actually brought in players and gave them a trial run signing the best of the group and waiving the weakest.

This AHLer played 16 games for the SC champions in the playoffs last year and is seemingly good enough for 10 goals \ season. 6'4" right shot winger to keep Kassian\Caggiula in check @ 650K is well worth it.

Draiskull

Oct 26, 2005
DIdn't actually know that.. Thought he fell off the earth after leaving Ottawa honestly. I take back my comment.
Well you are right about the bolded.. He fell off the earth and dropped into hell (Calgary Flames) after OTT. :)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->