Confirmed with Link: [EDM/CHI] Caggiula + Garrison for Manning + Norell

FunkyChicken

Jul 24, 2003
The only way this trade turns out to be a win is if they tape a naked Manning to the goal posts and let McDavid fire pucks at him to prevent McDavid from asking for a trade.

Reactions: KennyWharramPeace

Soundwave

Mar 1, 2007
"I know, I'll give Hitch 48 D-Men, he'll eventually find some combination that works to bail me out"

peter-chiarelli-grin.jpg

Reactions: Igor Shestyorkin

McBigYak

Nov 4, 2015
Calgary Alberta
I know Caggiula wasn't a game breaker or anything. But please tell me why we are dealing away forwards when our scoring depth is absolutely atrocious.

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
Ok I wasn't the biggest fan of Caggiula but he has 7 goals this year on a team that doesn't score. You're trading him for a guy who makes even more.. a guy who broke McDavid's collarbone and the whole team was trying to run over in a game vs. Philly.

Makes no sense.

McJadeddog

Sep 25, 2003
Regina, Saskatchewan
At least it isn't that bad

This is a travesty of a trade, what are you talking about? Caggs isn't a great player or anything, but he was at least a legit top-9 winger. Manning is simply a TERRIBLE player, and Norell is a wash-out AHL guy who ran back to Europe. No idea why this trade is made at all. Basically a 3rd line winger for a 7th dman. Barf.

Drivesaitl

Time to Drive
Oct 8, 2017
Duck hunting
OK, this deal I can't understand at all. Caggiulia was playing the best hockey since 16-17 here and we move him out? I don't even know anything about the return. Never heard of those guys. Anybody got a scoop?

We're short forwards that can actually play, suffering injuries, and we move out Cagg, Zykov, and call up Yamamoto. My f***ing lord..

Still crossing my fingers for a Lucic for a double sized Pizza deal though. But I want extra ham and mushrooms on that..

ohheyhemsky

Regehr DooDoo
Nov 1, 2010
DT Cowtown
OK, this deal I can't understand at all. Caggiulia was playing the best hockey since 16-17 here and we move him out? I don't even know anything about the return. Never heard of those guys. Anybody got a scoop?

We're short forwards that can actually play, suffering injuries, and we move out Cagg, Zykov, and call up Yamamoto. My ****ing lord..

Still crossing my fingers for a Lucic for a double sized Pizza deal though. But I want extra ham and mushrooms on that..
One of the guys is a plug defenceman who isn't going to help this team, and injured Connor McDavid in his first season with a dirty hit that McDavid himself confirmed was intentional.

Chiarelli is the worst GM of all time.

Reactions: KennyWharramPeace

Yeah15

2nd Tier Fan
Mar 15, 2007
There HAS to be another trade or waive of Manning. There's legit no f***ing way they're going to bring this assclown into McDavid's room. It'd be the biggest slap in the face I've seen in a while, the guy legit told him he injured him intentionally. I will being booing this ass clown at Rogers place if he ever puts on an Oilers jersey

duul

Jun 21, 2010
Caggiula was our 2nd highest goal scoring winger. What the f*** are you doing Chiarelli? Caggiula and McDavid were schoolmates growing up as well. A few years apart but attended the same school and were very good friends off the ice.

You just traded him for the only player in the entire NHL who McDavid has publically shittalked as being a coward? Am I in some sort of alternate reality? What the f*** is going on here? I refuse to believe the absurdity of this trade is real.

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017

We're short forwards that can actually play, suffering injuries, and we move out Cagg, Zykov, and call up Yamamoto. My ****ing lord..

Manning is the POS who broke McDavids collarbone and then skates up to him and said he did it on purpose. Classless POS. Also really really bad at hockey.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->