Proposal: EDM/CAR (Faulk)

PWJunior

Stay safe!
Apr 11, 2010
Long Island, NY
there is a reason he went in the 2nd round

sure fire guys always go higher than that

name me one legit #1 dman who went after the first round since like 2000? i bet you can't

They were just traded for eachother, both 2nd round picks. Weber and Subban. It can be argued that JosI is a #1 and he was a 2nd round pick.

Seanaconda

May 6, 2016
They were just traded for eachother, both 2nd round picks. Weber and Subban. It can be argued that JosI is a #1 and he was a 2nd round pick.
Lots of number ones weren't drafted first round I assume he was being sarcastic. Finals this year letang is one.

Hockeywatching

May 9, 2015
Where is the sarcasm smiley

Generally if it says "Location: Raleigh" or "Location: NC" under the username every post has an assumed :sarcasm:

I don't think there's anything here yall. There's a case for a trade to be made here before the Hall for Larsson trade. But Carolina will want an overpayment for what they perceive as their #1 D of the future, and EDM isn't going to overpay AGAIN for a D.

Brock Anton

flames #badnwagon
Nov 8, 2009
Westerly, RI
I love how people keep saying this....the guy has played 71, 77 and 82 the last three years.

Meanwhile, your precious RNH has played in 40, 80, 76, 55 games the last 4. What an iron man.

I just think he is too small to be an elite center. 185 lbs, and he just looks a little scrawny.

Now, if you told me we could get him and not have to give up the farm, I'm in for sure. But there is no way in hell I would be ok with trading Faulk to get him.

my precious rnh? do you think i'm an oilers fan ..?

i am very offended

moosetache*

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad