Proposal: EDM - BUF

Uberpecker

Mar 3, 2011
EDM) McDavid, Bouchard/Broberg, and Neal

BUF) Eichel, Dahlin, Hall, and a 3rd

Eichel has already requested a trade and you can tell McDavid is at his breaking point in Edmonton.

This gives both players a change of scenery allowing Eichel to become the face of a semi relevant franchise and brings McDavid closer to home before he jumps ship come free agency.

what do you think?
He has? And how would you know that, did he tell you personally or can you name a source?

ConnorMcNugesaitl

Sep 23, 2012

Eichel has already requested a trade and you can tell McDavid is at his breaking point in Edmonton.

This gives both players a change of scenery allowing Eichel to become the face of a semi relevant franchise and brings McDavid closer to home before he jumps ship come free agency.

what do you think?

Not sure if troll or actually this clueless.

rhef3

Jul 28, 2016
Just outside St.louis
edmonton downgrades from mcdavid to eichel, but upgrades from bouchard to dahlin and hall over neal

sounds crazy with these big names but just looking outside the box it actually is kinda fair, but this is a playstation trade, still fun to talk about though.

TFHockey

The CEO of 7-8-0
May 16, 2014
Edmonton
edmonton downgrades from mcdavid to eichel, but upgrades from bouchard to dahlin and hall over neal

sounds crazy with these big names but just looking outside the box it actually is kinda fair, but this is a playstation trade, still fun to talk about though.

This isn't remotely fair to Edmonton.

Reactions: AddyTheWrath

Darkwinter

Apr 4, 2010
if holland received a trade offer from buffalo like this . He would hang up and call a judge to put a restraining order on the buffalo Gm

rhef3

Jul 28, 2016
Just outside St.louis
how is it not ? dahlin is a future #1 d (generational talent) as i thought my wings would win the lotto and get him, and hall is yes having an off year but this is still taylor hall we are talking about here, and Eichel is no slouch by any means.

edmonton would actually have almost 2 good lines i think with this trade and an instant upgrade on defense.

I know it's connor mcjesus we are talking here but dahlin #1 pick, hall #1 pick and Eichel #2 pick seems pretty darn close

Reactions: Dion TheFluff

TFHockey

The CEO of 7-8-0
May 16, 2014
Edmonton
how is it not ? dahlin is a future #1 d (generational talent) as i thought my wings would win the lotto and get him, and hall is yes having an off year but this is still taylor hall we are talking about here, and Eichel is no slouch by any means.

edmonton would actually have almost 2 good lines i think with this trade and an instant upgrade on defense.

I know it's connor mcjesus we are talking here but dahlin #1 pick, hall #1 pick and Eichel #2 pick seems pretty darn close

It really isn't. All of the players you mentioned are slumping this year. Hall is rental. Eichel is great but his value isn't as close to McDavid as you make it sound. Dahlin has a high ceiling but right now that is all potential.

Also, as Edmonton fans have been reminded of ad nauseum where a player was picked in the draft doesn't mean much.

rajinikanthfan1

rajinikanthfan1
Jun 25, 2006
North Delta

what do you think?

must be a sabres fan lol nice try

Reactions: TFHockey

McVespa99

May 13, 2007

what do you think?

It should be a deal with Toronto. I can tell Marner and Matthews are at their breaking points. Matthews tat and moustache are clear cries for help.....

The Red Helmet

Dec 19, 2007
It's starting to feel like Dahlin might have all-time bust potential. He might have been the worst player on the ice tonight against the Islanders.

McSuper

5-14-6-1
Jun 16, 2012
Halifax

what do you think?

Even if all what you said was true I do not see Eichel being happy in Edmonton . After all what American born player has ever been happy in Edmonton . I never liked Hall as a player and don’t want him back and if we did we just sign him in the summer .

Darkwinter

Apr 4, 2010
Even if all what you said was true I do not see Eichel being happy in Edmonton . After all what American born player has ever been happy in Edmonton . I never liked Hall as a player and don’t want him back and if we did we just sign him in the summer .
Bill Guerin and Doug weight says Hi

Reactions: McRpro

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015

what do you think?

Huh?

The Oilers are in a playoff spot right now. A handful of not so great games against the Leafs doesn't constitute a "breaking point".

What kind of drivel is this?

Anyways, hard pass for the Oilers.

Reactions: Flyer lurker

Billy8484

Feb 17, 2020
Ottawa , Canada

what do you think?
Because he lost 3 games in a row and previously won 11/13 lol ... yeah sounds like breaking point lol

DingDongCharlie

Sep 12, 2010
Rather stay the course with McDavid and Bouchard vs Eichel and Dahlin.

I’d take Hall 50% retention at the deadline if he wants out and will come to Edmonton. 2nd plus decent prospect. Apparently that’s the market for him. Even still without a 2nd in the draft it’s hard to see how a deal would look.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad