GDT: Edm at Car

Navin R Slavin

Fifth line center
Jan 1, 2011
Durrm NC
Hot taek... slowly losing my enjoyment of the post game celebrations. They went from celebrations to acts/shows/whatever and they're just not doing it for me anymore. Still fun for some clearly, but :dunno:

I'm sure at some point they'll taper off / become standard / lose their appeal generally. But until then, I'm gonna enjoy every single last one of them.

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid
I get some people don't like the celebrations and I'm usually the same way as it's not my personal style, but it doesn't bother me that they do them. The players seem to enjoy it and so do the fans that actually go to the games. I think that's all that really matters for now.

I think it'll eventually fizzle out into the skull clap after wins only once the players run out of ideas.

Roboturner913

Jul 3, 2012
I'm sure at some point they'll taper off / become standard / lose their appeal generally. But until then, I'm gonna enjoy every single last one of them.

TBH, I get more enjoyment out of the people who bitch and moan about it on this board and the Twitters, than the actual celebrations themselves.

Whatever floats their boats. Just keep winning.

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
TBH, I get more enjoyment out of the people who ***** and moan about it on this board and the Twitters, than the actual celebrations themselves.

Whatever floats their boats. Just keep winning.

That's where I'm at. They are and have been kind of meh for me all along, but seeing the traditional hockey fans having a coronary over them is great. If the fans in the arena like them, the players are having fun and the kids are into it, I'm all for it.

My Special Purpose

Apr 8, 2008
Hot taek... slowly losing my enjoyment of the post game celebrations. They went from celebrations to acts/shows/whatever and they're just not doing it for me anymore. Still fun for some clearly, but :dunno:

I still like them, but they have to keep the whole team involved, and they have to be quick. The baseball one didn't do it for me because it did neither of those. My favorite part of the celebrations is that our wins are known by the celebration afterward. Had somebody tell me they went to the "Thor" game, and a family I met said the "bowling" game was their first.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->