Edler or Yandle

DoubleDose86

Nov 23, 2010
Toronto
Working on a trade. The guy is a huge Pitt fan but I refused to give him Crosby, so he came back with.

To him

Marc-Andre Fleury
Kris Letang
Huberdaeu

To me

David Backes
Edler/Yandle
Alex Ovechkin

It's 1 year

G A +/- PIM PPP SoG
W Gaa SV% SHO

My other G are Rinne, Quick, backstrom

Defeatist*

I'd go with edler, but I'm a canucks fan. It's pretty close. However, others should veto that trade as it's pretty lopsided in your favour, lol. :laugh:

DoubleDose86

Nov 23, 2010
Toronto
yea, i kind of do expect it to be vetoed. I actually wouldn't mind giving up an extra guy tbh...I'm going to defend this trade with OV not being consistent for a few years lol...won't work...but I got that to try and use.

Buckets and Gloves

klaatu barada nikto
Aug 14, 2011
I say Yandle... Yandle lead D in points only a few years ago, Edler has never really been close to that sort of accolade.

DoubleDose86

Nov 23, 2010
Toronto
Didn't want to create a new thread.

Was offered

Kessel Landeskog

For

Byfuglien Seguin

Burns is still on waivers, so if I get desperate for defense I could just pick up to replace Byfuglien, just unsure with is it worth it in the end?

Seventeen Twos

Jun 2, 2010
Canada
Didn't want to create a new thread.

Was offered

Kessel Landeskog

For

Byfuglien Seguin

Burns is still on waivers, so if I get desperate for defense I could just pick up to replace Byfuglien, just unsure with is it worth it in the end?

yes! kessel by far the best player in the deal

jordyr77

Dec 14, 2012
Id keep Buff and Seguin, especially if there's a bonus for D points. Seguin could put up Kessel numbers and Buff puts up points. Landeskog is solid but I don't see as an elite point producer.

jordyr77

Dec 14, 2012
I also feel like people have already written off Seguin. He's playing with Benn this year which could be deadly. Kessel is less of a risk, but I don't think Landeskog is worth giving up Seguin's potential and Buff's solid D points.

graphicdisaster

Sep 27, 2013
Langley, BC
I mean, as most posters have said so far, Kessel is a sure lock to get points. However, I think that Byfuglien is far too valuable to give up. Tons of SOG for a D-man, pretty good PIMs, and will put up points.

Seguin has a lot of unlocked potential after being used as a second liner in Boston for the majority of his career, and I think Benn is going to be a big part of his production.

Regarding Burns, I know that in the ESPN fantasy hockey leagues he's considered a forward (without D eligibility), so double check to be sure that he's considered a D-man.

In other words, I wouldn't trade if I were you.

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
Horrible for him lol. Ovechkin is the best player in fantasy as far as I'm concerned.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad