Editing Players in NHL 14

Mathalete

May 25, 2009
In past games, you have been able to edit a player's salary while in the creation zone area of the game (not while you're mid-season in a game mode). It seems as if you cannot do that anymore.

Is there a way to do this?

Thanks!

FlyingSkate

Sep 17, 2012
In past games, you have been able to edit a player's salary while in the creation zone area of the game (not while you're mid-season in a game mode). It seems as if you cannot do that anymore.

Is there a way to do this?

Thanks!

Don't think there is a way to get around that. They stopped allowing player-salary editing in NHL 12 or 13, forget which one, I think in an attempt to limit customization and trying to encourage buying the newest edition of the game.

The only thing I can think of is to re-create the player entirely (age, height, weight, attributes, etc.), edit the created player's salary to what you want and put him on the team you want, then reduce the original player to a 36-ovr guy and release him to free agency.

TylerSVT*

Don't think there is a way to get around that. They stopped allowing player-salary editing in NHL 12 or 13, forget which one, I think in an attempt to limit customization and trying to encourage buying the newest edition of the game.

The only thing I can think of is to re-create the player entirely (age, height, weight, attributes, etc.), edit the created player's salary to what you want and put him on the team you want, then reduce the original player to a 36-ovr guy and release him to free agency.

If that is true EA is the biggest bunch of dumb****s on the planet.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad