Eddy Punch Clock Passed Away

I am toxic

. . . even in small doses
Oct 24, 2014
Vancouver
Like many, he was one of my favourite posters, irreverently funny and relaxed even when times were tough. RIP

This. So much this.

Like this post (before we had EP or Hughes):

I still put the game on for back ground noise while doing crossword puzzles and stuff n junk.

I've got the family trained to not bother me during hockey games. Thats three hours I desperately need every other day or so. If they found out that I didn't actually give a crap anymore all will be lost.

vanuck

Now with 100% less Benning!
Dec 28, 2009
Wow, shocked to hear of this. I always appreciated his penchant for humour and wit on this forum. I remember him as one of the funniest posters around even when I used to lurk on here back then.

RIP Eddy.

Chairman Maouth

Retired Staff
Apr 29, 2009
Comox Valley
Sad to hear it. Best wishes of peace to his family.

Even if it's only a handful in total, it's still tough to think of how many times we've read announcements like this in the years I've been here.
Absolutely. And to further drive that point home, Fugu made the announcement on HFCanucks that Parabola had passed away. Then, a couple of years later, Fugu passed away. Then, Eddy made his final post ever in the Parabola Memorial thread. It's just too much.

Strangelove

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
From CanucksCentral to CanucksCorner to HFCanucks, Eddy spread good cheer.

I've always said he was the funniest poster in all of Canuckdom.

Can't say enough about this intelligent poster who loved to make people laugh.

This is a huge loss for us all, rest well Eddy, see you on the other side!

Chairman Maouth

Retired Staff
Apr 29, 2009
Comox Valley
From CanucksCentral to CanucksCorner to HFCanucks, Eddy spread good cheer.

I've always said he was the funniest poster in all of Canuckdom.

Can't say enough about this intelligent poster who loved to make people laugh.

This is a huge loss for us all, rest well Eddy, see you on the other side!
giphy.gif

biturbo19

Jul 13, 2010
These announcements are always so sad to see.

Felt like you could always count on Eddy to jump in out of nowhere with some witticism or funny tongue in cheek comment to lighten the tone of even the most heated discussions. Always kind of served as a reminder that no matter how vehemently posters may disagree at times...we're all just a bunch of real human being hockey nerds here for a good time. A reminder of how much a good laugh can bring people together.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad