ECSF: Washington Capitals vs. Pittsburgh Penguins | Part 4 | Penguins lead Series 3-2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Griffin6612

Jun 28, 2007
It is kinda funny/scary that game 7 is scheduled before you know... it can even happen.

Fondue

Apr 25, 2007
Brooklyn
Predicting either a blow out (against WSH) or Holtby going supersaiyan and stopping everything. This is going to be Pittsburgh's best game.

Very excited to watch this one.

MyersMagic57*

Pens 21 year old goalie is still 21. He will be good for years to come, but his inexperience will come out and show at some point.

Caps win tonight. Game 7 goes to OT!

Please.

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC
As a fan not routing for the Pens, here is a prime example of why people wonder about the media and the Penguins.

I am watching NHL Live segment on the game tonight. Its all about what the Pens have to do to win. Sullivan and his coaching thru to Murray. Nothing about the Capitals. Earlier in the day I saw the Hockey Central segment on the game. The entire segment was about the Penguins and what the Pens had to do to win. They talked about Murray again.

Two full segements. The Capitals are the opposition in the game and nothing more.

As a Caps fan, you see this and wonder. Its like all this stuff is Penguins home team coverage.

Lustaf

Nov 26, 2008
Victoria, BC
As a fan not routing for the Pens, here is a prime example of why people wonder about the media and the Penguins.

I am watching NHL Live segment on the game tonight. Its all about what the Pens have to do to win. Sullivan and his coaching thru to Murray. Nothing about the Capitals. Earlier in the day I saw the Hockey Central segment on the game. The entire segment was about the Penguins and what the Pens had to do to win. They talked about Murray again.

Two full segements. The Capitals are the opposition in the game and nothing more.

As a Caps fan, you see this and wonder. Its like all this stuff is Penguins home team coverage.

Because the pens lost the last game. The two previous games, the media were entirely focused on the Capitals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad