GDT: ECSF - Game 4: New York Rangers @ Carolina Hurricanes, 7pm ET, TNT (Warning: this GDT may result in Carbicide or Diabeetus)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
It would be good to see the Bruins figure out some push back but from what I saw last night I think it'll be over quick. The boys need to close this one out tonight.
Yeah me too. Hoping it goes at least 6, let them beat the living daylights out of one another. Desperately want the Panthers to win, so I can attend at least one here. Bruins already look like they have nothing left, could be wrong though.
Did you see the loser pounding on his Barilla "Pasta" box? Haha. I guess in fairness , that is equivalent to those fans wearing "bread". All of those carbs between the 2. Doesn't anyone eat fruit anymore?

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
Boston, Vancouver, Dallas, Edmonton

Probably more relevant are the two teams not on here— Florida and Colorado. That’s probably the path to the Cup.
Hate to be specific but......the path TO the cup is winning tonight, then beating the Panthers or Bruins. Winning the cup, well that would be a toss up of Vancouver, Dallas, Edmonton or Colorado and defeating anyone of them 4 times.

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
The one time I wish for an afternoon start, it starts at 7:00. Idk if I can wait that long.
Oh, you drink alcohol as well, huh? It's difficult to refrain when you are so excited. Don't wanna be burnt out, before the game even starts. I hate when that happens. A man can only ingest so much. lol.

Brother Mouzone

May 23, 2014
wrap up these whores boys
310722cc-45f4-42a8-9750-fe51fc99545d_text.gif

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
This is my Havanese "Sandy". Named her that after that horrific "Hurricane Sandy". Everyday when I first got her, my house would be destroyed with anything she could get her paws and mouth on. Aptly named. She's calmed down since, yeah since she's given birth to 3 "Yorkanese or Havashire's" if you will. 1 of 5 good luck charms, they keep me grounded and sane. I think.

20240322_181635-picsay.jpg

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
Canes are fake contenders. Their style doesn’t give them advantage in playoffs when every team ups their compete levels and all bad regular season teams are not there to be pushed around. Canes who barely squeezed passed Isles - the second worse team after Caps (and largely only because Isles gave away the series in key moments rather than Canes’ domination) is not better than any of these teams. And I can see how you still hang on the number of shots to judge if a team is good or not. Nothing learned…

The Canes dispatched of the Isles in 5. That isn't barely squeezing by. Yes a few of those games were close but they led for pretty much the entire series. By your logic, we barely squeezed by the caps.

Boston barely squeezed by Toronto who didn't have a healthy Matthews after game 2 or Nylander for the first 3 games of their series. That is squeezing by.

It’s not just shot totals. They’ve played the Rangers close. I find it hilarious how you throw a fit anytime someone has something bad to say about the team or the player but here you are disparaging a good opponent that if anything, they’ve made look more ordinary than they are.

Cut the hubris and just take the L on this one. If you truly believe they’re worse than Boston or Vancouver then… I can’t even say nothing learned because you have a lot to learn lol.

Reactions: Atax

Rempe73

RIP King of Pop
Mar 26, 2018
New Jersey
Carolina had two of the most demoralizing playoffs games I’ve ever seen in a row. Down 3-0. Idk how they’re going to have the willpower to give it their all for a third time. We are in their heads and I’m very confident we can finish this off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad