Post-Game Talk: ECSF GAME 3 - The Morning After

KnightofBoston

Mar 22, 2010
The Valley of Pioneers
well i can't say I hate those times, I was planning on watching it tonight with my buddy out in Hubbardston and then heading back and checking out a new car in greenfield so Ill have to do some decision making but yea.....woooo! go bruins

Kate08

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2010
You went from THIS, to Birthday joy in 10 minutes lol

I agree though, the scheduling of everything has caused my enjoyment to take a sizable hit.

Oh it's totally a joke.

When this whole thing started I said it would be cool to have a bruins playoff game on my birthday since I'm a summer baby and it's pretty much a once in a lifetime thing.

So, it soothes the annoyance a bit.

JCRO

At least I'm safe inside my mind
Sponsor
Mar 8, 2011
Seriously thought they were gonna stick the Bs with two sets of back to backs...

So happy thats not the case.

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
This may be that thing where you hear a rumor in high school from two "separate" sources that turn out to be the same source - especially if Allred is peeking here....but either way, that SUCKS. Hockey goes with beer, not coffee.

But on the other hand I totally get why they want to do it. There's a hard exit date for the bubble (although if the NHL is smart they're trying to renegotiate that.) They want to get as many games in as possible as fast as possible. It means that most series probably should go on a two-day-on/one-day-off schedule and that 3 games play on Saturday.

There are also other events that interfere from NBC's perspective. PGA at 3 is probably a hard stop for NBC coverage and NBCSN has Tour de France and Indy Car. They can shove NHL on CNBC or USA - but those probably don't get the ratings from people stumbling onto them looking for "anything" (NBC) or "sports" (NBCSN).
Yeah...I didn't see Fenway's post before I posted that tweet. :oops: That's what I get for posting that early in the morning :laugh:

Caper Bruins fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2011
Cape Breton
Well Saturday at 1 pm doesn’t exactly work for me since I’m working 3-11 . It would be virtually impossible to avoid spoilers for that one . I’ll just check the score periodically. If they win , I will watch the game later , if they lose , well it’s just the highlights for me .

Reactions: BMC and Oates2Neely

Oates2Neely

Jan 19, 2010
Massachusetts
Well Saturday at 1 pm doesn’t exactly work for me since I’m working 3-11 . It would be virtually impossible to avoid spoilers for that one . I’ll just check the score periodically. If they win , I will watch the game later , if they lose , well it’s just the highlights for me .
Bruins at noon on Saturday and 7pm on Monday.
Philly vs Isles get prime time game Saturday night at 7, then play Sunday night at 8. If I were making schedules I’d think the Flyers Isles would benefit from the noon game tomorrow. I’m bias I despise noon games

Reactions: Ladyfan

Deleted

Nov 11, 2017
I personally am ALL for these noon start times. I want to say my Saturday just got a whole lot better but that depends on which Bruins team turns up.

Reactions: sarge88

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad