BRUINS GDT ECSF GAME 3 7:11 PM - Sunrise @ BRUINS - TNT, truTV, MAX, CBC, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM - Series tied 1-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobber

Jan 21, 2013
Kitchener Ontario
A lifeless, pathetic period of Hockey. And BTW, how effin' hard can it be to clear the puck, 𝘦𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 when there are no opposing players within ten feet of you? It's tiny, the rink is wide AF.........or just flip the damn thing up in the air, I don't know anyone who is twenty feet tall.
Too slow moving pucks in the Dzone. Always get beat.

Absurdity

light switch connoisseur
Jul 6, 2012
So it has nothing to do with talent but it has everything to do with lack of talent? That was confusing to read.
Anyone on the team can shoot the puck at the net.

The way they are playing is to create lanes and are trying to make the perfect pass. Even with talent, last year's team, it's not going to get them far when they can only get 3 total shots on net. They can't expect to win games with 9 shots on net. This lineup isn't filled with Gretzkys.

Reactions: BMC

Kate08

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2010
I dont want ice cream but it might be time to take one for the team and break into the power play fudge in the freezer

Reactions: Number4orr

BB79

Apr 30, 2011
On pace for 9 SOG by the end of the game...better hope 3 or 4 of those go in

Clode

Aug 2, 2012
Derry, NH
Coyle at least hits heavy through the body, could explode higher in the playoffs to match the opposition.

Zacha? Nothing.

I thought Zacha was like 6’1 with how he plays that’s insane.

Makes me flinch a little bit, seeing Zachas height spelled out. He feels 5'11. Never thought about him as tall or big.

I did not belive you that Zacha is 6'4". I even googled it. No way.
He plays 5'10"

What makes me scratch my head about Zacha is that one of the notes on him when he was drafted is that he played a physical game, analysts were even saying he may need to dial it down because he picked up a couple suspensions in juniors. Haven't seen any of that with him.

Reactions: PatriceBergeronFan

The Hajj

Sponsor
Feb 15, 2012
Boise, Idaho
I dont want ice cream but it might be time to take one for the team and break into the power play fudge in the freezer
IMG_6388.jpeg

Reactions: Kate08
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad