GDT: ECSF Game 2 | Pittsburgh Penguins @ Washington Capitals | 3PM | MVP! MVP! MViP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hockeyholic

Apr 20, 2017
Condo My Dad Bought Me
Because that's literally how we came back last game, remember? Murray can't score for the team, but he can keep them in the game long enough to come back if/when the team decides to get its act together.

I understand. But the team isn't always going to come back. When your consistently in a two goal hole, it's tough. Yes, these are not weak goals. But, he hasn't been good enough at the beginning of games since game 5 vs Philly. Eventually, your going to get beat by better teams playing that way.

If Malkin doesn't play in game 3, they are in deep trouble.

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
This isn't really nearly as bad as some are painting it.

There were a few individuals who had pretty ugly games and obviously there is that other... issue... wearing stripes. But I really liked how they pushed back and last I checked even had the advantage in shots. There really are some positives, here. And I'm usually kind of an ass about this stuff.

Dumoulin is the worst news of the night, IMO. And knowing when Malkin comes back it'll be open season. That sucks, too.

DegenX

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Aug 14, 2011
**STOP BICKERING. USE THE IGNORE FEATURE IF YOU NEED TO. DO NOT DE-RAIL THE THREAD TAUNTING OTHER POSTERS**

Hockey Freak 7

Kris Letang to another team. GOAT CROSBY 4 HART
Apr 1, 2018
Refs wanted Caps to win this game..

Point Blank. Period..

Regardless Pens bad two periods..

I say Pens in 6 now and Geno will return next game..

3 and 4 games will be win by Pens..

Apr 9, 2009
USA
I understand. But the team isn't always going to come back. When your consistently in a two goal hole, it's tough. Yes, these are not weak goals. But, he hasn't been good enough at the beginning of games since game 5 vs Philly. Eventually, your going to get beat by better teams playing that way.

If Malkin doesn't play in game 3, they are in deep trouble.

Go to the team's forum you root for. You're advocating that a team give up in the playoffs. Get the **** out of here. The game is close enough to warrant an empty net, and you want them to just give up? Ok Pierre

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
Letang has actually had a pretty good game, but good grief does he have a bad habit of putting pucks right into guy's skates/out of their wheel house when we're setup in the offensive zone. He ruined about five one-timer opportunities in the last minute there with bad passes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad