Post-Game Talk: ECSF GAME 2 - Get a good night's sleep guys - Tampa Bay 4 BRUINS 3 F/OT

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
upload_2020-8-25_22-12-58.png

upload_2020-8-25_22-13-32.png

upload_2020-8-25_22-14-3.png

:bruins:bolts

GAME SUMMARY

EVENT SUMMARY

PLAY BY PLAY

FACEOFF SUMMARY

FACEOFF COMPARISON

TOI BRUINS

Last edited:

sarge88

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2003
If you thought the bruins matched the lightning tonight in effort and in speed then ya, youre watching wrong.

Halak had 3 goals tonight you cant give up if you wanna win a cup. Hes the backup for a reason.

And yet....they still went to OT...even with their backup Goaltender playing poorly.

Reactions: BMC

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
got plenty of games left, just have to regroup and not put forward a piss poor effort like they did in OT

Relaaaaaaxxxxxxxx we’re ok. They kinda played like shit and also had bad goaltending and still went to OT. Not scurred

Coach Parker

Stanley Cup Champion
Jun 22, 2008
Vancouver, B.C.
So far the Bruins have been the better team and deserved to win until tonight. Would have been nice to steal a game or have Halak steal one but the Bruins simply cannot allow any sustained pressure.

Reactions: TOR1970Cup

DarrenBanks56

May 16, 2005
Tomorrow night is Vladar Time
i think so. tampa didnt really have many good chances tonite. actually not all series.
us not hitting the net tonite killed us.
carlo and krug are a disaster.
carlo again with the ot turnover just lije the cup finals last year. He had all the time in the world.

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
Sloppy D. No excuse. We MUST be better. And I expect better tomorrow. Its only a tied series right now. No doom and gloom. Deep breaths. I am still confident we will win this series. Nobody said it was going to be easy.

We need to clean out the crease. No more letting Tampa in front of our goal. We need to be goons like them. I am sick of seeing them do it. Time to get big and get mad.

Reactions: BMC

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
I mean, they didn't deserve to be in the game at all, so I guess there's some kind of moral victory to know they can look that bad and still be in it. 1st line was the only good line. Krejci line really struggled in the Point match-up, 3rd line looked really bad, and the 4th line was abysmal.

Chara and Krug were horrendous and Carlo wasn't good either. I also didn't like Clifton tonight.

Rough for Halak as well, could have had those five hole goals and caught that shot going wide at the end.

Reactions: TOR1970Cup

rocketdan9

Feb 5, 2009
Carlo needed to ice that puck. Kuraly also had the chance

You hate getting scored on when this happens

Reactions: bbfan419

TP70BruinsCup

Let’s Go Bruins👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
Nov 16, 2019
North of Leafland
Missed opportunities all around. Being up 2-0 for first of a back to backs would have been huge. Can’t keep breaking out with chipping it out and not having an attack. Marchand was golden again. Need Jake and 88 to pot some goals tomorrow. Defence must tighten up. Still think TB is beatable. They don’t scare me. And man do they like to complain.

SPLBRUIN

Mar 21, 2010
Absolutely furious with our play, sitting back, letting TB attack us relentlessly, hoping for a turnover for our offense. Wasted a terrific effort by Marchand, reminded me of Julien hockey, passive hockey dosen't win anymore. TB played to win, we didn't, we play the same style we will lose the series.

Festy1986

Apr 23, 2018
And yet....they still went to OT...even with their backup Goaltender playing poorly.

It was a valiant effort. But this core team over the last decade has had a notorious issue doing with speed and you saw that again in overtime.

Gotta find a way to slow them down.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad