Series Talk: ECSF-Florida Panthers vs Boston Bruins (FLA leads 3-2)

Who wins and in how many games

• Cats in 4

Votes: 28 4.6%
  • Cats in 5

Votes: 180 29.9%
  • Cats in 6

Votes: 221 36.7%
  • Cats in 7

Votes: 46 7.6%
  • Bruins in 4

Votes: 6 1.0%
  • Bruins in 5

Votes: 11 1.8%
  • Bruins in 6

Votes: 59 9.8%
  • Bruins in 7

Votes: 52 8.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

pb1300

#CatsAreComing
Sponsor
Mar 6, 2002
Αιγιο-ΕΛΛΑΔΑ
He's capable but not willing. I love the excuses though as if him dropping the gloves to answer would put their chances of winning in danger.

Where TF are these excuses? You realize that if Bennett wasnt playing with a severely injured left hand, otherwise, he would have smoked Fat Pat. That is the ONLY reason why he hasnt fought anyone. Dudes not even taking faceoffs because of his injury.

Man, the amount of whine and BS in this thread is crazy. Makes the Leafs fans look like saints now. God I hope the Panthers win tonight so we dont have to read this nonsense anymore this postseason.

Over the volcano

Mar 10, 2006
Watertown
You have a lot to learn about the concept of “the right time and place”
I get it, he thinks if he answers for it now then his team will lose. Really there's nothing he can do. Poor guy to be stuck in that spot.

Where TF are these excuses? You realize that if Bennett wasnt playing with a severely injured left hand, otherwise...
Too funny

KillerMillerTime

Jun 30, 2019
Everyone can handle game management but when the NHL turns away from blatant
cheapshotting and ignoring clearly defined rules its the worst I have seen in 60 years of watching the NHL.
it would explain why the bruins got favorable treatment a decade ago and why the panthers get favorable treatment today

it's not outlandish; colin campbell has been exposed for meddling in officiating to favor his boy

Nah, you're on your own here, bud. Read the thread. Most fanbases, even rivals Leafs and Habs fans are pretty pissed about this.
You and I are on same page regarding Bennett's rabbit punch. Only a bush league
ignores an act like that.

• Haha
Reactions: RogerRoger

pb1300

#CatsAreComing
Sponsor
Mar 6, 2002
Αιγιο-ΕΛΛΑΔΑ
I get it, he thinks if he answers for it now then his team will lose. Really there's nothing he can do. Poor guy to be stuck in that spot.

Too funny

Too funny? Huh? What moron, other than a Bruins player, would fight when they have a severely injured hand? Make sense of that for me please. How does that benefit the Panthers when he is a key part of the team? Maybe next year he will have to answer for what happened, but it wont happen now with his injury.

Over the volcano

Mar 10, 2006
Watertown
Too funny? Huh? What moron, other than a Bruins player, would fight when they have a severely injured hand? Make sense of that for me please. How does that benefit the Panthers when he is a key part of the team? Maybe next year he will have to answer for what happened, but it wont happen now with his injury.
It's pretty obvious that he's incapable of throwing a punch right now. . .

• Love

KillerMillerTime

Jun 30, 2019
:sarcasm: His only hope is if the opponent provides all of the power by running right into it :sarcasm:
Can u imagine Tatum and Butler contesting a rebound and Butler rabbit punches Tatum concussing him? What happens to Butler?

Or back in the day Jeter turning a 6-4-3 DP and Dave Roberts rabbit punches him and concussed him. What do you think is happening to Roberts.

Reactions: saffronleaf

Drytoast

Sep 27, 2017
Honest question based on your previous post history…are you mentally ill, or do you just have reading comprehension issues? How did you gather Bennett and Marchand issue from “diving in front of pucks” and doing what it takes in the post-season in that post?? I get it, it sucks referred to the goal Benny scored, and lmfao it’s already happened. I admitted in the post I was pissed…but it’s the postseason, one play doesn’t bury you.

So far as Benny, he may get his, sure. But so far, anyone who’s really tried, has been fed their lunch. This team has a pack mentality, there’s guys who aren’t dressing atm who can easily handle the Bruins players or anyone who intently injures.

Learn to read, or take a second to gather your thoughts.
Nobody escapes justice. There will be a time when he gets his and judging from the first part of your post, my guess that your "zen" attitude will magically disappear when then that happens.

lol.

• Haha
Reactions: Laus723

Just Rude

"I'm listening to the *** song!!!"
Oct 15, 2005
:dunno: because I don’t become an emotional head case over things that happen to my team on the ice. And because I realize you can not look at a bang-bang play in super slo-mo and still frames and base judgements off of them. :sarcasm:
And I am 100% confident you would feel the same way if McAvoy did that to Barkov, right?

It was a dirty f***ing play. Any moron could see that, and I don't need to post a Messier clip to come to that conclusion.

Reactions: YukonCornelius

KillerMillerTime

Jun 30, 2019
LoL, Who?
Are you really going to try to compare b-ball w/ hockey?
Lol, dude neither action has anything to do with sports. You can't be serious.

Jeter is ending a 6-4-3 DP and Dave Roberts rabbit punches Jeter and concussed him?
What happens to Roberts?

Guess what all 3 actions have in common?

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
I know the Bruins won’t so much as say a mean word tonight…so I beg Florida to just make it quick

Ratsreign

Mar 12, 2018
Lol, dude neither action has anything to do with sports. You can't be serious.

Jeter is ending a 6-4-3 DP and Dave Roberts rabbit punches Jeter and concussed him?
What happens to Roberts?

Guess what all 3 actions have in common?
well, two would happen in a game where body checking, and violent collisions are not a normal part of the game. The other would be hockey.
I’m not saying it wasn’t a punch, I’m saying it wasn’t deliberately targeted to his head. It looks like it could’ve been with the benefit of super slo-mo.
It’s ok that we have different opinions.

Just Rude

"I'm listening to the *** song!!!"
Oct 15, 2005
1) Panthers are clearly the better team through four games.
2) Bennett is a dirty POS. This isn't a one-off.
3) Marchand has a history and is a little prick, but it was a dirty play.
4) Florida fans would be outraged if that was Barkov or Reinhart. Stop that bullshit.

All these things can be true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad