Series Talk: ECSF-Florida Panthers vs Boston Bruins (FLA leads 3-2)

Who wins and in how many games

• Cats in 4

Votes: 28 4.6%
  • Cats in 5

Votes: 180 29.9%
  • Cats in 6

Votes: 221 36.7%
  • Cats in 7

Votes: 46 7.6%
  • Bruins in 4

Votes: 6 1.0%
  • Bruins in 5

Votes: 11 1.8%
  • Bruins in 6

Votes: 59 9.8%
  • Bruins in 7

Votes: 52 8.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaos2k7

Believe!
Aug 10, 2003
Costa Rica
Most Bs fans are happy the Bs got past round 1. Bs are the clear underdog here and most Bs fans know it.

No but it will get the crowd into it and I have lost my voice. I sit REAL close.

If my voice returns, I will yell a few things.
Honestly we have more bad blood with the Bs then even TB.

Most Cats fans are just happy to be relevant for once.

We are happy not being little brother anymore. Trash talk aside it's been a great series just like last year.

Ratsreign

Mar 12, 2018
False again.

Tkachuk began it with a crosscheck after the goal. Coyle slashed him and Tkachuk ran away. The Bruins noticed. Added to that was the Montour taunting, not typical in hockey tradition.

Keep deflecting.
Montour stood there and ended up taunting him because after he scored someone had a hold of stick, he couldn’t skate right away. Then Marchand got in his face...and Montour gave him the big Wooooo!, lol. Bs tried crashing in on Bob, setting off another scrum (where “the dance” happened). Bs fans wondering and/or angry about Maroon getting tossed, remind Mr Ultra that when Cousins calls him “Fat Pat!” next time that he has to wait for the puck to drop before going after him.
Bs tried initiating all the shenanigans, and got smacked in the mouth in return. Then Bs fans started losing their minds over the Dirrty Panthers, while ignoring all the stuff that their team does.
Something something nuances of the game

Chaos2k7

Believe!
Aug 10, 2003
Costa Rica
Montour stood there and ended up taunting him because after he scored someone had a hold of stick, he couldn’t skate right away. Then Marchand got in his face...and Montour gave him the big Wooooo!, lol. Bs tried crashing in on Bob, setting off another scrum (where “the dance” happened). Bs fans wondering and/or angry about Maroon getting tossed, remind Mr Ultra that when Cousins calls him “Fat Pat!” next time that he has to wait for the puck to drop before going after him.
Bs tried initiating all the shenanigans, and got smacked in the mouth in return. Then Bs fans started losing their minds over the Dirrty Panthers, while ignoring all the stuff that their team does.
Something something nuances of the game
The code was also mentioned, and our attendance which leads the playoffs was also questioned, lol

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
Reactions: Summer Rose

Nothingbutglass

Sep 28, 2017
Honestly we have more bad blood with the Bs then even TB.

Most Cats fans are just happy to be relevant for once.

We are happy not being little brother anymore. Trash talk aside it's been a great series just like last year.
At least its fun to watch. Leafs series sucked. That team drains the life out of everything

SPV

Zoinks!
Sponsor
Feb 4, 2003
New Hampshire
hfboards.com
Florida is just a damn good team, same as last year. I thought the Bs could make a push, but they just couldn’t stay out of the box, hard to get momentum when you keep shooting yourself in the foot. On to game four, maybe they can figure out a way to steal one and make it interesting.

BB79

Apr 30, 2011
If Marchand is done then so are the Bruins.
Even if he plays he won't be 100%. So that's a wounded Marchand and snakebitten Pasta. Yep. They look cooked. I hope for our last home game they start Ullmark to try to shake things up. Not that it'll make much difference in the result but at least they might get more than a shot every 15 minutes.

RiverbottomChuck

Jul 20, 2018
Washington DC
Watching these past two games its like…Florida snatched Bostons soul like the Monstars in Space Jam..crazy.
That’s pretty accurate, also Boston has no answer for Barkov and Bennett, they are just too weak down the middle and it spreads to other players either doing too much or playing too high in the lineup. This series is proof that you need actual top 6 centers to go far in the playoffs.

Hobodrifter

Jan 23, 2009
Jeannette
Outside of Marchand, Pasta, and McAvoy, the Bruins look like a team of 3rd/4th liners. Like their only move is mucking it up after the whistle. They're totally outclassed the past two games.

Reactions: Laus723
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad