Which team wins Game 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spooner st

Jan 14, 2007
I hope lots of "us" will be there.

I am not happy with a couple of the CBJ dirty players.

Do you think they will allow me to bring my baseball bat into the Garden ?:sarcasm:

Yes apparently you'll get a free drink if you do.:D

Reactions: Ladyfan

Spooner st

Jan 14, 2007
I'll say this just to get it out.

I like the Blue Jackets. I like the way they play and how they're built. I like Tortorella. I like their fans. And I respect the courage they showed going into the deadline this year.

I can't tell ya how badly I want the Bruins to win with how the playoffs have all shaken down this year. I'd be scared of the Hurricanes, but you still gotta look at it like a prime opportunity that would be wasted if the Bruins lose this series.

But this wouldn't be the same as losing to the Leafs, which would forever haunt me. The Jackets are great and I'd have no trouble rooting for them.

f*** them all... It's Bruins or nothing. No prisoners.

Spooner st

Jan 14, 2007
Hoping we don't come out like this...

sleepy-hollow-picture-id94071411
We are resting before the hunt.

Reactions: TCB and BMC

Bruinfanatic

Apr 22, 2016
Ontario
I thought it had been the case a few seasons ago. Checked it and I was wrong.
In some instances they even gave all 4 teams an extra day off.

But still, if the Bruins win in 6, they'll most likely have game 1 on Thursday.
And if It went 7 I would imagine next series would be Saturday,maybe Friday.But not getting ahead of myself,Need a win tonight only thing that matters right now.

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
Hope you're right about the Bruins and the Canes, Marco....I'm worried this lack of rest is going to hurt Boston if they can't finish this in 6 games. Hell, even 6 games is still two more the Canes don't have to play..

These ain't spring chickens we're talking about. Boston's dealt with it all year. I've heard the Canes have had some struggles with injuries as well though

Their backup goalie did a great job the last 2 games but you have to wonder if he can keep it up.

Reactions: bbfan419
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad