Boston Bruins ECSF/ADF GAME 4 - BRUINS (1) @ Columbus (2) - Second Period

Status
Not open for further replies.

GloveSave1

*** 15 ***
Jun 11, 2003
N.Windham, CT
I typically stay out of Game Threads and just enjoy the game but this series has got me riled up big time.

I don’t know what I’m doing this year. Even skipped watching a few games. A first in decades. The team is really rough to watch. Playoff anxiety, sure...but this team having trouble getting out of its own way amps that way up to a new level.

The Bruins are so talented, but pull against that with their instability.

Drunkenfish

Oct 1, 2018
The Bruins’ power play is TERRIBLE.

Which of Cassidy’s assistants is responsible for special teams? Whoever that is, he has a lot to answer for.
Nope, are powerplay is good, with a good Pasternak! No option for the onetimer like in the regular season.

BruinsBtn

Dec 24, 2006
Watch the replay Bergeron lost edge aka the dennis wideman. Good non call

His skate hits Bobrovsky's. Technically that a penalty on Bob but it's rarely called. That said, it was a similar play last game and Bergeron got called for tripping even though Anderson tripped over Rask.

BruinsBtn

Dec 24, 2006
Nope, are powerplay is good, with a good Pasternak! No option for the onetimer like in the regular season.

Pasta got taken off PP1 because he turned over the puck at the blueline. Cassidy has seen enough of the Columbus chances shorthanded and Pasta has been responsible for 2-3 of them.

Reactions: Drunkenfish
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->