• Boston in 5

• Boston in 6

• Boston in 7

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BoltsFanPinellasPark

Apr 18, 2018
You should be embarrassed by the way the games are being called . Tampa is winning because of the officiating . In particular last nights game

OMG yes I'm so embarrassed. You should be happy the refs let you win one game, God knows with the way the Bruins have played this post season they didn't deserve that. Embarrassed, please go home.

BoltsFanPinellasPark

Apr 18, 2018
If you are a true hockey fan you would be embarrassed by the officiating you saw last night . If you want the sport to grow , you can not have games being won or loss by poor officiating

Yeah we should have more players licking each other, that will help the sport grow. Only people who should be embarrassed are people who draw silly conclusions while ignoring the obvious. Go home, be embarrassed there.

OurlordAndSaviorKuch

Number one Bull$hit
Oct 12, 2011
Tampa Florida
full

Your Pictures never work Nick

BoltsFanPinellasPark

Apr 18, 2018
I hope you keep the same line of thinking when you guys meet Penguins next and refs start calling everything your boys do.

I guess you posted this before the caps came back. Not worried about any of it.

I played sports during my youth. One of the biggest rules that isn't written is, you don't get to blame the calls for your loss. Good teams overcome human fallibilty. Losers blame the refs.

I'm sure every single player in these playoffs understand that. Fans? Not so much. Go home.

powerstuck

Nordiques Hopes Lies
Jan 13, 2012
Town NHL hates !
Just stop. Don't lump guys like Avery and Cooke into the same category as Marchand. All three were dirty but only one is in the Licking Division.

Licking category or whatever you wanna call it...I put them all together because imo they all fit in plays that should not be tolerated in the league. But hey, what ever fits your agenda.

Rhino7170

Jan 13, 2018
The problem is when you see what Acciari get called for in the same game. Bruins have every right to complain especially if a no call directly leads to an golden opportunity and then for a goal.

I can't remember when the reffs have been worse. I really thought they would get their act together for the playoffs but instead they are impacting the games in a huge way. For me as a fan that takes the fun out of the game.
Takes it away because your team is being run circles around? The bad calls have gone both ways, the refs are awful for sure. It's not a one sided thing though, as much as you and other boston fdans want to complain about.... funny how their is no complaints when it's been your way over the years. Deal with it like most normal fans do.

Reactions: Stammertime91

Lovethiscity

Nov 9, 2014
Tampa, FL
Is the series over? Have you already won game 5 ?

you can gloat all you want after the 4th game is won

currently your yap yap yap belongs in the trash can

So don't discuss the series in this thread about the series? If we can talk about it, I'll gloat all I want, since the Bruins are getting played like babies.

If that "belongs in the trash can", I'll wait until tomorrow night to talk about how hopelessly outclassed the Bruins are.

Let me know; I'm following your lead here.

Last edited:
Reactions: AndreRoy

RussianGuyovich

Hella Ennui
Jan 2, 2007
It makes me feel better that, after we inevitably win this series and knock out the bruins, the multiple pages of complaining about the leafs fans will all but guarantee that the bruins fans will keep quiet in our next series. I mean; it would take an absolute insane person to be able to crawdaddy out of the collective conscience agreement that they wouldn’t do that.

Also, quote this post when they inevitably do so. Cuz, lmao.

Rhino7170

Jan 13, 2018
I wish the mods could ban everyone who talks about the “_____” (you know what I’m referring to) incident.

There’d be about a dozen good posters left.

Lol.
I wish they would ban everyone condoning it..... silly boston fans and their demands they think they deserve, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->