GDT: ECQF GAME 7 - 8:14 PM - Toronto Maple Leafs (3) @ BOSTON BRUINS (3) - I assure you Woll is injured

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
Samsonov isn’t the reason the Leafs were down 3-1. I’m sure the Leafs would want Woll but if they want to win they’ve got to score more than they have in front of him. You can’t keep scoring less tjan three goals a game.

Reactions: Summer Rose

RedRocking

Jan 8, 2022
NoCal
Samsonov has had many opportunities to prove his worth in the playoffs, going back to his time with the Caps. He's failed to do so.

If he blows this game he's going back to Russia and will never be heard from again.
The Stephen A quote “he will let you down!” comes to mind.

He’ll play great, but give up a back breaker at the worst time. Like that OT misplay of the puck in our series against Boston.

JadedLeaf

Nov 14, 2007
Saskatchewan
Messenger_creation_f12b184d-1a34-4581-ba44-9c5e42c7845b.jpeg

Bacon Artemi Bravo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 20, 2007
I want the leafs to win because Boston doesn't deserve it after the last 2 games. I want Boston to win because a rematch of Boston vs Florida would be fun.

pcruz

Mar 7, 2013
Vaughan
Samsonov isn’t the reason the Leafs were down 3-1. I’m sure the Leafs would want Woll but if they want to win they’ve got to score more than they have in front of him. You can’t keep scoring less tjan three goals a game.

Did you miss the 1-1 goal allowed in Game 3 by chance?

Those are just so demoralizing to a team that is out there doing it all and not allowing anything of note for the other team, and then a nothing shot from nowhere with no force behind it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad