GDT: ECQF GAME 7 - 8:14 PM - Toronto Maple Leafs (3) @ BOSTON BRUINS (3) - I assure you Woll is injured

Status
Not open for further replies.

northeastern

Apr 16, 2009
boston
Man that really sucks about Woll injury...

I hate seeing players who deserve to play injured in such an important game. Sucks for him

Glad Matthews is back

While I don't think the bruins did a good job testing him, if I was a leafs fan I'd hate this news. Also gotta feel for woll, he was playing good hockey and just got his chance to make an impact leafs fans wouldn't forget taken away.

Reactions: Summer Rose

Martin Skoula

Oct 18, 2017
lol was he supposed to score in games he wasn;t even in?

Games he missed because he was busy shopping for a purse big enough to fit his ego in should count for his stats.

I trained an AI on non-Bruin/non-Leafs fans with more than 5 posts in this thread and this is what it spit out, can we skip the next 3 pages of this thread now?

PlushMinus

Nov 18, 2021
I really hate to say it, I am predicting a very rough 48 hours for the Samsonov family. Our fans are f***ing stupid.
Samsonov has had many opportunities to prove his worth in the playoffs, going back to his time with the Caps. He's failed to do so.

If he blows this game he's going back to Russia and will never be heard from again.

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
Don’t know why leaf’s are so worried about Samsonov. Didn’t they fix him by sending him to the AHL to play zero games?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad