GDT: ECQF GAME 7 - 8:14 PM - Toronto Maple Leafs (3) @ BOSTON BRUINS (3) - I assure you Woll is injured

Status
Not open for further replies.

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011

I have a feelin he's not playing tonight either, or if he is he's going to be on the PP only or something like that.

Reactions: Summer Rose

MessierII

Aug 10, 2011
Google Canadian Pizza (Its really Toronto pizza IMO)

also since Toronto is really multicultural there are a lot of "unique" fusions:

Some Toronto highlights of invented fusions:

1. Butter Chicken Roti (Indian-Jamaican fusion)
2. Jamaican patties (Toronto-Jamaican fusion)
3. Sushi Pizza
4. Toronto Pizza (my fav - garlic oil reigns supreme ;))

Toronto is really a financial hub with some manufacturing - Toronto is basically Canada's New York so its usually fusions that reign supreme. I actually went to a place that had chinese food with indian spices it was probably the most savory thing I ever put in my mouth :laugh:
Jamaican patties aren’t a Toronto thing lol

93gilmour93

Feb 27, 2010
You don’t think it was bad because it greatly benefited Toronto. The call on Marchand was awful, and they clearly missed a boarding call before the second Leafs goal. Even Dangle agreed :laugh:
easy-payday.gif

Chaos2k7

Believe!
Aug 10, 2003
Costa Rica
It's not that we don't want to win, it's that after game 4 we all accepted we would lose. We're playing with house money right now. A loss is expected and will lead to change. A win though.. A win means we're so back and the Bruins are choke artists.
Back? Your team needs to make the ECF minimum for there not to be drastic changes IMO.

Reactions: Summer Rose

Chaos2k7

Believe!
Aug 10, 2003
Costa Rica
Google Canadian Pizza (Its really Toronto pizza IMO)

also since Toronto is really multicultural there are a lot of "unique" fusions:

Some Toronto highlights of invented fusions:

1. Butter Chicken Roti (Indian-Jamaican fusion)
2. Jamaican patties (Toronto-Jamaican fusion)
3. Sushi Pizza
4. Toronto Pizza (my fav - garlic oil reigns supreme ;))

Toronto is really a financial hub with some manufacturing - Toronto is basically Canada's New York so its usually fusions that reign supreme. I actually went to a place that had chinese food with indian spices it was probably the most savory thing I ever put in my mouth :laugh:
Jamaican Patty, is not influenced by Toronto at all, lol. Going anywhere in the Caribbean or in Central America would show that to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad