GDT: ECQF GAME 6 - Ottawa (3) at BRUINS (2) - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatriceBergeronFan

Jul 15, 2011
USA
I'd normally root for Ottawa vs NYT but the Ottawa system needs to burn and die.

Go NYR! Sweep the flopping, embellishing, cheapshotting frauds who could barely beat an AHL defense.

Fossy21

Nobel Prize Deke
Mar 14, 2013
It's always interesting to follow the GDT for each team... each set of fans thinks the refs are screwing them, the nhl is paid off, doesn't want their team to win, etc etc.

Both can't be right.

It's interesting that the team with amongst the, if not the, best possession stats in the league the past 10 years is also 32nd in PP opportunities, by a far margin, and has never been above 27th in PP opportunities in that time.

It's also interesting when it couldn't be clearer there is no consistency in the reffing within a game.

Emerz

#1 PLD Fanboy
Jun 5, 2013
Nova Scotia
Whys there gotta be two standards for what's a penalty and what's not?

What's it feel like to get 5 powerplays in a game?

like it must be so much less frustrating to be a fan of a team who gets the calls

10 powerplays for Ott over 2 games, what does that even feel like??

**** we could have had this series, so close...

What The Puck

Future GM
Feb 12, 2014
Northeast
Really finding this canadian conspiracy theory to be ridiculous and offensive.

Were you offended at previous season comments during actual live broadcasts saying that Canadian teams not in the playoffs wasn't good for hockey?

Not saying the conspiracy is real, but I am saying there definitely is and was a conversation about it going on.

roflstomper

Barzal/Connor/Konecny
Sep 28, 2010
Rhode Island
Well at least they fought and didn't leave me disgusted. Sweeney has a lot of work to do in the offseason. I'm on the Predators bandwagon now.

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
Ottawa fan just wanted to say kudos for a hard fought series - 3 OTs and all 1-goal games. You definitely got the short end of the stick from the refs and the injuries you had to deal with were ridiculous.

McAvoy looks like a total stud -- very jealous.

I used to like the Senators and wish I could say good luck to them in the next series, but I really don't like them anymore.

...but thanks anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad