GDT: ECQF GAME 6 - Ottawa (3) at BRUINS (2) - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
Proud of the Bs for dealing with massive injury issues and playing against 4 extra players most of the series, yet still barely losing. Sens are going to get absolutely wiped by the Rangers.

CptxMorgan

Dangerzone
Jul 3, 2008
Lawrence, MA
**** these officials. They need to address the inconsistency in the offseason because it's just getting pathetic at this point. At least we made those ******* fight for it even with a depleted lineup. Future is bright if Sweeney makes the right moves.

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
Ottawa was the better team in OT though. We had nothing. Do we have any legitimate, young top six forward candidates for next year?

Jamison

Mar 24, 2017
So Clode lost to the Rangers, and Cassidy lost to the Sens. I'd still rather have our team, and Cassidy, going into next season.

Asquaredx2

Mar 10, 2008
Ottawa fan just wanted to say kudos for a hard fought series - 3 OTs and all 1-goal games. You definitely got the short end of the stick from the refs and the injuries you had to deal with were ridiculous.

McAvoy looks like a total stud -- very jealous.

What The Puck

Future GM
Feb 12, 2014
Northeast
I wonder if we will stop putting Nash out there on the point. He is one of our slowest guys and frankly isn't that great a player.

Tired of Boston coaches putting Gregory Campbell clones out there when it counts.

PatriceBergeronFan

Jul 15, 2011
USA
If they don't call the trip on the other end, they can't call that.

MacArthur is a diving weasel. And his mom is a streetwalker.

Bingo.

All series, two rule books. Frauds. NHL keeps a Canadian team in it.

Bruins had a run to be proud of with our injuries.

Go B's!

Lockheed

Scope Dope
Feb 1, 2007
SW Asia
Bergeron had a wide open net when Anderson took himself out of the play to try and draw a call. Refs couldn't have that.

I can't believe people are focusing on whether Pasta's penalty was a penalty. News flash folks, it was. But what the **** is the official reason as to the whistle at the other end before the penalty.

Mount Kramer Cameras

Jul 15, 2014
Gotta look at the big picture. McAvoy is the future of this franchise, and this series showed him he's good enough for the NHL. He will be buzzing all summer.

Good times ahead.

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
screw job complete, macarthur takes pastrnak to the inside then falls down. Nice ****ing work.

That was a penalty, but the Sens are soooo good at making calls look way worse than they really are.....they make me sick!

FribbleLine

Jul 13, 2014
Ocean State
Ottawa fan just wanted to say kudos for a hard fought series - 3 OTs and all 1-goal games. You definitely got the short end of the stick from the refs and the injuries you had to deal with were ridiculous.

McAvoy looks like a total stud -- very jealous.

The refs were glad to help you guys out...got to keep those Canadian teams in it, the road ends with the Rangers

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
I know Pasta's was a penalty but when you don't call the clear trip on the other side??

Not happy. Not happy Jan.

Sigh. It was in our hands. Blehh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad