BRUINS GDT ECQF GAME 6 - Jack Edwards' final game MUST be a B's win - NESN, TBS, MAX, CBC, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM - B's lead series 3-2

Status
Not open for further replies.

SwayHeyKid

Living by faith, not by sight.
Mar 14, 2022
Zero expectations and have resigned myself to a game 7 Saturday night. "Gut feeling" is this Bruins team is a different team + the Leafs are still the Leafs and the Bruins win 4-3. Bruins have a lot of guys that need to show up in Pasta, McAvoy and Zacha. A little nervouse the Leafs skill may shine through at some point, but I honestly didn't see any possible way the Bruins could lose this series, especially when you add in the Leafs injuries. The lack of drive game 5 was pretty pathetic from all involved and you have to think it's a different story tonight.

Bruinfanatic

Apr 22, 2016
Ontario
I just don’t know what to expect this game ,I’m still trying to figure out how a team with a chance to put another team away can only muster 10 shots on net through 2 periods,it was very reminiscent of the last two games of the regular season.

toria13

Sep 18, 2019
I simply cannot cope with watching game 7 at a hotel in Toronto on Saturday and working on the weekend. They need to finish this tonight!

Reactions: sooshii and Ladyfan

mar2kbos

Sep 28, 2017
We should know by the end of the first how the game will go. If they sit back and watch the waves of energy of a renewed optimistic Leafs team and don’t meet or beat that energy they will be in trouble. First goal will be a big one.

Bradely

Sep 17, 2021
IMO... Swayman needs to steal one of the 2 last game..... If he does, Round 2.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
I’m honestly starting to think I’m battling a parasite. Just off and on stomach flu symptoms. Fairy light symptoms, but it’s been two weeks. Could just be the stress too. Thanks to the Bruins for adding to it

Anyway, it will be a sports tragedy if jack edwards final call of his career is a playoff loss to the f***ing Leafs. If nothing else, win this for him. I’m not kidding whatsoever. Send this guy off in style and let him sign off in a way that only he can, “Brick, it’s been a honor. And for one last time…The leafs…are mulch!”

We should know by the end of the first how the game will go. If they sit back and watch the waves of energy of a renewed optimistic Leafs team and don’t meet or beat that energy they will be in trouble. First goal will be a big one.
In a game like this, to me the biggest goal is the next one

TCB

Dec 15, 2017
North Of The Border
i want ullmark in tonite. give sway a rest for a potential game 7.
I really don't care who plays. Both are Great goalies but Swayman is a professional athlete who is in incredible shape, believe me he's fresh and doesn't need a rest nor does he want a rest and if it was my decision he's in the net for tonight. His play has warranted it !

dugg133

Jan 11, 2023
Really feel like the obvious roster decisions is to just go back to the lineup that you won 2 road playoff games with. Instead I feel like we're about to get some f***ery from Monty and see Forbort play his first game in 2 months tonight.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
@Ladyfan - That was a very interesting morning at the border
For those who didn't know Steve or read the @Fenway story that Kevin posted about Steve (Smack) after he left this earth...from @Fenway 2 years ago.

I have never shared this story

4 or 5 years ago we had a major issue getting a TV truck across the border from Vermont and I ranted in a pregame thread.

Steve sent me a PM asking me to call him and I did. He asked what POE location we were at and I said Stanstead/Derby Line and said he would inquire. Mind you I only knew him as a poster here.

TEN MINUTES later the agent who had been downright nasty stamped all of the paperwork and grumbled NESN and the Bruins obviously has influence with our government.

1653455583004.png

I called Steve back and told him we were in and he said 'I know' and all he said was he worked for Canadian Border Services. What he didn't tell me was he was one of big bosses. All he said was the agent didn't like the Bruins markings on the truck.

To this day we have never had a major issue crossing the border since.

RIP Steve.

troubbble

Apr 25, 2024
The thing I can't grasp about this team is how their energy level and will to win can just completely evaporate without warning game-to-game. The team I saw in Game 5 looked nothing like the team that won Game 3 and Game 4. I wish I understood why.

I'll be hoping for a return to form tonight so we can move on to the Panthers, but it's going to take a much more consistent effort to beat them...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad