GDT: ECQF Game 4 | Penguins @ Flyers | 15,667 Days

Status
Not open for further replies.

madinsomniac

Jul 3, 2012
Pittsburgh, Pa
If Sheahan doesn't have that epically horrible season last year, Detroit never cap dumps him... he has been everything Cullen brought on the ice... i mean he isn't the same leader, but he is the player we needed for that role

DeadPuckEra

Dec 19, 2014
Almost concerned about the Flyers complacency and the Pens meeting a balls to the wall team in the second round.

These last two games have not been playoff hockey.

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
Broken Flyers :popcorn:
This team and fan base are completely demoralized. In a way it's satisfying, but in another it's upsetting this series has been so lopsided. I wanted the classic Pen's Flyers, but I also want to see the Flyers humiliated. Part of me is torn.

The GM

Jun 7, 2012
If Sheahan doesn't have that epically horrible season last year, Detroit never cap dumps him... he has been everything Cullen brought on the ice... i mean he isn't the same leader, but he is the player we needed for that role
I guess we can send blashill a thank you card?

Reactions: vabm8

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
Anyone who thinks experience doesn't matter better think again. Yes we're the better team roster wise than the Flyers but the Pens have been so business-like this series. When the Flyers get caught reeling they really get caught reeling. When we get caught reeling we (game 2 aside) weather the storm, strike back, and take control.

Mordax

You make it hard
Sep 23, 2009
Victoria, BC
h1DTtTN.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad