GDT: ECQF Game 4 | Penguins @ Flyers | 15,667 Days

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
Then he’ll grab the microphone and start shouting Giroux sucks. Then will take off his mask to reveal it’s Sidney Crosby who goes on to score another hatrick. Ultimate troll!
yNdBa45.gif

JimmyTwoTimes

Apr 13, 2010
The Pens are experienced enough to know they cant take the foot off the gas and start playing too loose out there just because one of their top guys are out. Philly will be desperate tonight.

As long as Murray is on, they should win this.

madinsomniac

Jul 3, 2012
Pittsburgh, Pa
I think of the quote from the Patriot.

BenjaminMartin:
His weakness is pride. That's a weakness.

French Guy:
Personally I prefer stupidity.

Hakstol and Coots out is just fine for me. No guarantee but gives the Pens the best chance.

Sometimes it works out like that, but ive followed sports enough to know sometimes the guy who gets a chance because of injuries ends up being better thanthe guy that went out, and sometimes it might expose a matchup advantage that the coach would never see sticking with the status quo

Reactions: Jaded-Fan

Dipsy Doodle

Rent A Barn
May 28, 2006
Hornqvist or no, we have to exploit that ridiculous center advantage tonight. We have 3 centers significantly better than Nolan Patrick, and 1 that's probably a toss-up.

Reactions: Andy99

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
I just hope the Pens don’t come out tentative with all the Flyers changes...kiss of death...

JimmyTwoTimes

Apr 13, 2010
And with this being in Philly, the Pens are less likely to have a letdown in a game they should win.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
This is similar to the Jackets unfortunately running into some injury issues last year. You cannot take anything lightly. You have to step on the throat of your opposition and take control.

I know people will make a big deal, but I don't think it changes the game all that too much.

Reactions: Tom Hanks

Jaded-Fan

Mar 18, 2004
Pittsburgh
Oh the Pens could certainly lose. And we have seen teams overcome losses of key players, especially in one game.

That said the Flyers were thin to begin with, especially at center. Those centers are a horror show.

The Pens can lose.

But should be embarrassed if they do.

Reactions: vabm8

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Boy i'm sorry.. I thought I misheard what was just said. Couts played 24:30 per game. As a forward that is ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad