GDT: ECQF Game 4 | Penguins @ Flyers | 15,667 Days

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Again, I feel badly for the human being, but will take every damn advantage that the Pens can get.

Again, don’t feel bad! He makes millions, probably has a better body than us and a better-looking girlfriend...he’s not dead, disabled for life and he’s not homeless and living out of a cardboard box....

It’s sports...

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sep 5, 2008
Something tells me Neuvirth is going to suddenly become Hasek in his prime tonight. :laugh: Wouldn't that just be classic Penguins luck.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Something tells me Neuvirth is going to suddenly become Hasek in his prime tonight. :laugh: Wouldn't that just be classic Penguins luck.

You just know that’s going to happen after not playing a game for months...Hak being really sneaky....Pens better not be left bewildered and bemused by it....

Turin

Feb 27, 2018
Horrifying centre depth for Philly, though I wish Elliott was playing again. Or Mrazek.

madinsomniac

Jul 3, 2012
Pittsburgh, Pa
I personally hate when a star for an underdog is out.... the flyers are going to go 100% all night to make up for it, and its the kind of game that goes wrong too often

JimmyTwoTimes

Apr 13, 2010
You just know that’s going to happen after not playing a game for months...Hak being really sneaky....Pens better not be left bewildered and bemused by it....

Id expect the Pens to get the bulk of scoring chances, so we need Murray to stay sharp. Not let one in after the Pens missing 5-6 good chances. Turning into one of those frustrating games.

Neuvirth definitely gives them the best chance. He was great against the Caps two years ago. Then again so is Bob this year

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Pens MUST get the first goal again...show them who’s boss, deflate their spirit....

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
it's all a ruse. Just wait, he's going to repel down from the rafters like Sting right before the anthem.

Then he’ll grab the microphone and start shouting Giroux sucks. Then will take off his mask to reveal it’s Sidney Crosby who goes on to score another hatrick. Ultimate troll!

Jaded-Fan

Mar 18, 2004
Pittsburgh
I personally hate when a star for an underdog is out.... the flyers are going to go 100% all night to make up for it, and its the kind of game that goes wrong too often

I think of the quote from the Patriot.

BenjaminMartin:
His weakness is pride. That's a weakness.

French Guy:
Personally I prefer stupidity.

Hakstol and Coots out is just fine for me. No guarantee but gives the Pens the best chance.

Tom Hanks

Nov 10, 2017

1la643.jpg

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sep 5, 2008
Hoping for another big night from Murray. The goals will come, but we have to make sure we're not hemorrhaging goals against in the meantime.

Tom Hanks

Nov 10, 2017

You don’t think they would have gone 100% because it’s a playoff game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad