Pre-Game Talk: ECQF GAME 4 4/27 8:14 PM - THE BEAR skateboards down Yonge Street - Boston leads series 2-1 - NESN, TBS, TruTV, CBC, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

TP70BruinsCup

Let’s Go Bruins👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
Nov 16, 2019
North of Leafland
Saw some reports on X that Swayman was first off the ice and gets the start tonight. Anyone confirm this yet?..
I got a text from a friend and it shows this from an app he uses not sure which one….

Attachments

• IMG_2961.jpeg
    IMG_2961.jpeg
    98.2 KB · Views: 1

Shaun

Oct 12, 2010
picking my wife up at LAX at 4:45. i may commit seppuku but the last game i missed most of was game 1

Reactions: Gordoff

Aeroforce

Apr 28, 2012
Houston, TX
Just getting caught up a few pages back. Surprised at the disdain for Jim Jackson. He calls a solid game and makes an excellent team with Boucher, if he's there, too. I'm looking forward to hearing him.

I'm ok with either goalie; but can the team muster at least an iota of killer instinct? They won games 3 & 4 in Florida last year (before imploding), so hopefully they do it again.

Off the ice, I am empathetic toward William Nylander; but if he plays, they have to hit him.

How many teams have Ryan Reaves and Max Domi played on? This is by far the most effective I've seen each of them; time to stop that, too.

Hockeyville USA

Dec 30, 2023
Central Ohio
Just getting caught up a few pages back. Surprised at the disdain for Jim Jackson. He calls a solid game and makes an excellent team with Boucher, if he's there, too. I'm looking forward to hearing him.

I'm ok with either goalie; but can the team muster at least an iota of killer instinct? They won games 3 & 4 in Florida last year (before imploding), so hopefully they do it again.

Off the ice, I am empathetic toward William Nylander; but if he plays, they have to hit him.

How many teams have Ryan Reaves and Max Domi played on? This is by far the most effective I've seen each of them; time to stop that, too.
Domi had a 72 point season on a run & gun 2018-19 Canadiens team that barely missed the playoffs. This is the most successful he's been from a playoff hockey style of playing.

Domi was good for Dallas last year but was a straight up ghost/even a liability in the 2023 Conference Final when Barbashev & that line took his lunch money and shifted that series in Vegas' favor.

Forester65

Jan 31, 2019
Thats been a weird one. Tampa has played well every game it just seems like Florida has gotten that one extra bounce every time.
That goddamn team gets bounces and calls all the time. Know why? Because they have a lot of skill and play their asses off. They are a tough out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad