ECQF Game 3: Tampa Bay Lightning (1) at New Jersey Devils: 7:30 PM ET | SN,TVAS2, CNBC, MSG+, FS-F

Status
Not open for further replies.

NJ DevLolz

The Many Saints of Newark
Sep 30, 2017
The Devils gave us their best shot and squeaked out a win after the refs did everything but kick the puck into the net for them. I am not worried about these scrubs in the least. In fact - if you keep beating your little brother in basketball after awhile they'll just stop playing, so the Bolts just did the nice thing and gave them one.
Like Hedman getting away with a spear in the nuts? You should win, you're the ****** #1 seed playing the team who picked 1st overall last year lmao

Reactions: Jackets Fan

iMissKovy

Nov 12, 2017
Boca raton, Fl
The Devils gave us their best shot and squeaked out a win after the refs did everything but kick the puck into the net for them. I am not worried about these scrubs in the least. In fact - if you keep beating your little brother in basketball after awhile they'll just stop playing, so the Bolts just did the nice thing and gave them one.
Lol yea my f***ing asshole. You didnt score one 5v5 goal. Your player speared our guy IN FRONT OF THE REF IN THE BALLS and nothing was called. Get the f*** out of here

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
Like Hedman getting away with a spear in the nuts? You should win, you're the ****** #1 seed playing the team who picked 1st overall last year lmao
TBF it wasn't in the nuts. Divers don't have nuts. It was in the region that nuts are normally located though.

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY
Never lose the first two on the road... I know the home fans coming back believe in miracles but the odds are the home ice team will win the series...

If NJ wins game 4 then talk to me....

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
The reffing was unbelievably one-sided. Doesn't matter though win the next one and return home.
It really wasn't, the Lightning earned their penalties, as did the Devils. Even refereeing doesn't mean each team gets the same number of power plays.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Ad

Ad

-->