ECQF Game 3: Boston Bruins (2) at Toronto Maple Leafs (3) 7 PM ET | CBC, TVAS, NBCSN, NESN

Status
Not open for further replies.

6ix

HitEmWit4LikeAustonM
Nov 26, 2014
Bruins missed some chances but Leafs’s had a couple breakaways and a post by kappy. That’s hockey, that’s why this is the best game in the world!

Kurtz

Jul 17, 2005
How could they be out chanced if Boston outshot them?

Our classed?

I forgot they were outclassed, were they drinking red wine while the Bruins were drinking Budweiser?

Haha

Shots and scoring chances are not the same thing, kitten. Learn a thing or two.

member 147413

I think Toronto was a lot better than Boston in the first 2 periods, while Boston hemmed Toronto in the last half of the 3rd.

Hardly domination

RoccoF14

Mar 1, 2016
Chicago, IL
LOL. We took Toronto's best shot and I ain't scared. Just a little better finishing and the city of Toronto goes on suicide watch.

I'll take my chances with 42 more shots on goal on Thursday. See you then.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
How could they be out chanced if Boston outshot them?

Our classed?

I forgot they were outclassed, were they drinking red wine while the Bruins were drinking Budweiser?

Haha

Boston Bruins @ Toronto Maple Leafs, 2018-04-16

feel free to look at the stat that literally stands for "Scoring Chances", or if you prefer the best chances(high danger) then try the ones that's 12-11 in favour of the Leafs.

Reactions: Kurtz

zoA

Mar 23, 2010
I enjoyed this win as much as anyone could, but let's slow down a bit, we got crushed the first two games lol. Hopefully they'll win the next one and make a series out of it. Pretty even game overall; Leafs played much better today and Andy made some unreal saves.

Looking forward to the next game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad