ECQF Game 3: Boston Bruins (2) at Toronto Maple Leafs (3) 7 PM ET | CBC, TVAS, NBCSN, NESN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
This means Kadri will get one more game...

We are winning Game 5. When Kadri has a chip on his shoulder and he’s got something to prove the guy takes his game to a different level.

Just win #4. Boston hasn’t won in Toronto in 2 years and we’ve won 17 of the last 19 at home. We gave Boston a free 2-0 lead by nit showing up, time to take it back and more.

Nithoniniel

Sep 7, 2012
Skövde, Sweden
Nice to see a competitive game. This could have gone either way, Leafs really need to learn to not turtle when they have leads.

Andersen had some terrific saves in the third, but both goals were on him. First one was very soft, and the second one he plays all wrong for no reason at all. I just hope that his third period, especially with the crowd getting behind him, went some way to give him some confidence.

Peiskos

Jan 4, 2018
The Toronto Maple Leafs look like an entirely different team at home, I'm sure it's been mentioned before but this Leafs team is eerily similar to the 93' Leafs - a team that got smoked 6-2 and 6-3 in the first 2 games against the Wings only to win the series in 7 and went to the conference finals.

Leafs are a dominant home team, tonight gives me hope they will tie this series at 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->