GDT: ECQF GAME 2 - B's blow a 2 goal lead and lose in OT 4-3 - Series tied 1-1

KrejciMVP

Jun 30, 2011
Tampa, Florida
With Regards to Krejci. A bad wrist doesnt heal in a week. It's more like 4 to 6. After we clinched the injury big smacked us in the face. We could have rested players but seeding was very important this year. Bad luck

remer

Oct 18, 2005
Seems odd that he hasn't skated for many days. Even if he had a bad wrist, he could still be skating. Must be more serious.

KrejciMVP

Jun 30, 2011
Tampa, Florida
Seems odd that he hasn't skated for many days. Even if he had a bad wrist, he could still be skating. Must be more serious.

Is there any point of skating with a bad wrist? It needs rest and inaction. Currently trying to rehab my dog from AcL surgery and keeping him from moving is my goal

DitClapper

May 15, 2014
How with a bum wrist? U need both arms to be effective. Other teams will be looking to slash that wrist 100%

I'm not saying he should play. It was a compliment, meaning he is too crucial to this team. Don't get so defensive. :laugh:

ReggieMoto

Nov 24, 2003
Manchester, NH
Jamie McLennan, who we all know is a former NHL goalie and knows way more about goaltending than anyone of us combined, gave rask a 2 yesterday and the headline of the article you can see for yourself. Rask did not cost us the game, he did steal game 1... however, he needed to make a few saves yesterday and he didn't.

Didn't see a scale but from reading the article it appears to be 2/5, with 1 being the lower performing end of the scale and 5 being the upper performing end of the scale.

DarrenBanks56

May 16, 2005
With Regards to Krejci. A bad wrist doesnt heal in a week. It's more like 4 to 6. After we clinched the injury big smacked us in the face. We could have rested players but seeding was very important this year. Bad luck

cant be that bad. he was about to play game 1

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
Graves to Gardens
youtu.be

Well then his coach did him a huge disservice by saying he thought Krejci might be able to go game one. Makes it look like DK46 isn't actually summoning up the energy to go. Not sure how a guy goes from almost playing game one to seemingly be out of the series.

tremha

Mar 9, 2011
I love Chara and wish he'd never left Ottawa, so I really wish someone else was taking the heat for the loss. He's 40 years old, played half the game and was wrapping up a very tough shift when the puck went out. And the ice in Ottawa is awful, especially late in periods, so the puck was probably on edge. Bad break, not a dumb play.

love him too but dumb play. he had no pressure on him. could have slid it out, skated it out,...no need to raise the puck

Greek_physique

Caron - Legit SNIPER
Jul 9, 2004
Toronto, Ont
In regards to that earlier article from Jamie McLennan about Tuukka Rask...I dont know how anyone can take that guy serious.:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Does anyone even watch That's Hockey anymore? :popcorn:

SPLBRUIN

Mar 21, 2010
In regards to that earlier article from Jamie McLennan about Tuukka Rask...I dont know how anyone can take that guy serious.:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Does anyone even watch That's Hockey anymore? :popcorn:

McLennan is a joke, since he has joined the Sens broadcast he has become an unapologetic Sens fanboy, cannot stand even listening to his voice. As an NHL goalie he was near the bottom of the barrel.

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
McLennan is a joke, since he has joined the Sens broadcast he has become an unapologetic Sens fanboy, cannot stand even listening to his voice. As an NHL goalie he was near the bottom of the barrel.

I expect most who join the broadcast team of any team has some fanboy in them, he**, Jack ain`t innocent of it himself;)

I don`t mind him that much, if I`m tuned into a game where the Sens regular or semi-regular broadcast team are calling it, I expect it, just as I would with Jack and Brick although I find both of them do have the ability to call it as they see it when the B`s are playing poorly

McLellan is on another show TSN Overdrive and I quite like him on it, he`s clearly a guy who is on the show to bring some laughs and to stir it up a bit

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad