GDT: ECQF GAME 1 BRUINS at Ottawa | Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

toasterjam

Sep 23, 2014
Mass
man I hope Acciari comes back soon, could really really use his physical presence and energy

what a ****ing GAME woo..still cant believe it

this feels good

Bizarro Bandwagoner

Jan 30, 2010
Maine
The 2nd period was a joke, everyone should be thanking Rask for bailing them out. Overall, pretty impressive win considering they're now missing 3 d-men from a unit that wasn't all that great when healthy anyway. I'm hoping Krejci and Carlo can make it back soon. Especially Carlo, he's one of the guys we want getting playoff experience.

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
Saw McAvoy play in Providence last week. I thought that he looked uncomfortable etc. Tonight he looked like a veteran of 10 years out there. I'm so thrilled, so shocked at his level of play. I know that he was highly rated and saw his play in the WJ but he really showed no signs of being a rookie, never mind that he looks so very complete. So sharp and aware. I've never been so surprised by any other newbie that the B's have had.
Tuukka Rask was phenomenal:handclap:, hope that he can keep it up as the series goes on.
Vatrano/Kuraly, I thought that they would be non contributors but V with his goal and Kuraly with his speed looked fantastic!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->