NH
Ottawa is in their heads.

Backes with a goal.

Go from there.

Or whatever.

@#$^@

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
Not that everyone on the team is playing like a world beater tonight, but I have no idea what the point of having Beleskey in the lineup is. He brings nothing. ****ing pisses me off that he is getting that kind of salary and won't even bring some intensity. Not expecting him to score goals, but at least act like you give a **** that you are a pro hockey player and getting good money.

That said, go Bs!!! Bring it in the third!

RedeyeRocketeer

Jan 11, 2012
Canada
Dzingel had 14 goals for them this year. More than Ryan and Pageau. Brassard only had 14 for reference. Btw 14 goals on our team would be good for 6th, and his 32 points is only 6 less than our 6 million dollar man. So year, Boucher did us some favors. Still can't take advantage.

toasterjam

Sep 23, 2014
Mass
after watching almost 20 p bruins games this season, I'm so down to give Debrusk a look.

his speed and quickness is really underrated and he fights for the puck, very hard worker, he could provide some real energy.

take out Kulraly and Beleskey

insert Blidh n Debrusk :)

I know it wont happen but...I would love seeing Blidh on the forecheck hunting people, hitting everything that moves and make their D be on edge when they go to retrieve pucks.

wintersej

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2011
North Andover, MA
Missed the first thread, but wanted to say that despite that 0 shot period (which I can't recall ever seeing), McAvoy sure does look legit.

Dabruins

Mar 15, 2003
Canada
We need a goal on the PP or from our core guys. One needs to step up. Because the bottom 4-5 forwards on this team are just not playing playoff capable hockey.

Number8

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
Dzingel had 14 goals for them this year. More than Ryan and Pageau. Brassard only had 14 for reference. Btw 14 goals on our team would be good for 6th, and his 32 points is only 6 less than our 6 million dollar man. So year, Boucher did us some favors. Still can't take advantage.

Jesus...... Was hoping you'd not noticed there is a new thread. You're a drag.:shakehead

chizzler

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 11, 2006
after watching almost 20 p bruins games this season, I'm so down to give Debrusk a look.

his speed and quickness is really underrated and he fights for the puck, very hard worker, he could provide some real energy.

take out Kulraly and Beleskey

insert Blidh n Debrusk :)

I know it wont happen but...I would love seeing Blidh on the forecheck hunting people, hitting everything that moves and make their D be on edge when they go to retrieve pucks.

Kuraly is exactly what they need. Accari plus Blidth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->