GDT: ECQF GAME 1 BRUINS at Ottawa 7 PM | NESN, NHL-N (US), SN, TVAS-2, WBZ-FM 98.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boston Bruno

Mostly not serious input..
Nov 2, 2002
Calgary
Well that was a far cry from the first period.

Anderson could have gone to Dennys for Moons over Myhammy.

Some pretty terrible hockey after the knee.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Has anyone touched Karlsson or are they just going to lace up his skates and make sure he has enough Gatorade?

JCRO

At least I'm safe inside my mind
Sponsor
Mar 8, 2011
Chara has had a rough night. Then they pair him with mcquaid.

Fossy21

Nobel Prize Deke
Mar 14, 2013
Rask better be giving them a few well-chosen words during the intermission. He sure has earned the right :laugh:
Let's dominate them equally in the third (equally to their domination in the second, not to ours :sarcasm:)!

HumBucker

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 7, 2005
Toronto
Couldn't convert in the 1st.
Got dominated in the 2nd.

Not a good pattern.

Turn it around in the 3rd. One goal and it's a new game.

Jorah Marshmont

Long may he reign
May 10, 2012
That's just not gonna cut it. The forwards looked terrible that period.
Bright side- McAvoy looks fantastic for his first game

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Say what you want about Boro, he's been noticeable. He's hitting everything in sight, he's active. Yeah he might not be good but he's more noticeable than anyone in Boston.

toasterjam

Sep 23, 2014
Mass
Boro..predator, goes out looking for it. So lets just not let him do it all series.

Statement 3rd period, put the ****** 2nd behind you and I expect to see a real raise in intensity...not sure they have anything in the tank.

If this is the Backes we get all series then I'll be ready to turn on him. Im trying to give him a real chance, this is it..show something.

He didnt wow me all season, I'm expecting something here, we brought him in for leadership, gritty play...SOMETHING. Guy is having trouble skating.

ugh.

Bruinator

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2005
Toronto
Guy's they're missing Methot, their #2, and Karlsson is still playing on an iffy leg. It's not like the have zero injuries. They also did us the favor of scratching one of their better goal scorers.

Pheunuff is there #2 and CiCi their #3 methot is their 4 at best. With Krejci out, we havd 1 scoring line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->