BRUINS GDT ECQF G4 4/17 7:09 PM - BRUINS (1) @ Maple Leafs (2) - NESN, CBC, NBCSN, SN(4K), TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
Came here to say that the one on Marchand 30 seconds before he scored was plain as day and right in front of the ref. No call. Total BS. Just like you knew they'd give the Leafs a PP before the period ended because this league is becoming as bad as the NBA for trying to manipulate the outcome of games, but hey, why give them one when you can give them two?
You are dead on I saw it same way.

Reactions: Mione134 and LSCII

the negotiator

Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Sitting on a plane from the west coast with no tv and the WiFi doesn't support streaming

Reading this keeps me informed and wanting to beat on the guy next to me

GloveSave1

*** 15 ***
Jun 11, 2003
N.Windham, CT
Chara, like everyone else needs to be stronger on his stick. They seem nervous with the puck. Initiate don’t fear be tentative. Take it to em.

Bruinator

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2005
Toronto
First 10 minutes for great. Leafs got their push back in part thanks to to power plays. Time to pick it up to start the second and start hitting again. I'm starting to wonder if they wound up hurting themselves with their physicality in game 2 because we haven't seen it since

Reactions: Boston Bandit

OV

Obstructed View
Sep 23, 2003
Niagara Falls
Sitting on a plane from the west coast with no tv and the WiFi doesn't support streaming

Reading this keeps me informed and wanting to beat on the guy next to me

Easy there. You don't want the video of the stewardesses dragging you off the
plane by your ankles going viral!

TP

Global Moderator
Dec 2, 2008
The good part of being on a plane watching is I can quickly unplug the sound for those f***ing discover commercials

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad