Series Talk: ECQF: Florida Panthers vs Tampa Bay Lightning (FLA leads 3-1)

What will be the outcome of the series?

• Lightning in 4

Votes: 6 0.9%
  • Lightning in 5

Votes: 10 1.5%
  • Lightning in 6

Votes: 71 10.7%
  • Lightning in 7

Votes: 133 20.1%
  • Panthers in 4

Votes: 27 4.1%
  • Panthers in 5

Votes: 89 13.4%
  • Panthers in 6

Votes: 204 30.8%
  • Panthers in 7

Votes: 122 18.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Laus723

Paradise hockey
Sponsor
Jan 27, 2006
Wellington, FL
ah, so your post where you were crying about the refs was actually a post about how no one should cry about the refs.

good post.
Ah, there's the real post. In the future, would be nice if you just skipped over the unfunny whatever tf and get to the point. Terrible post.

I'll bitch about the refs all day long unless they're calling it even. Yesterday's game was fairly even. Surprisingly. We could've certainly been called for more, but Tampa was hardly playing a "clean" game either.

Reactions: Justlou4545

VinikToWinIt

Number 1 Bull****
Jun 15, 2014
South Florida
How tf are dolt fans crying about the refs? Doucherov is the king of diving and holding a stick to get a hooking call. They let go of several penalties for both teams and let them play, the obvious being the too many men for the Lightning, as well as the dive on the Verhaeghe penalty.
Verhaeghe doesn’t have a cool nickname given to him by a kid who just learned his first curse words?

Laus723

Paradise hockey
Sponsor
Jan 27, 2006
Wellington, FL
Verhaeghe doesn’t have a cool nickname given to him by a kid who just learned his first curse words?
Interesting how many doltning fans have no argument as to the hilarity of their crying about the refs while also acting as though they don't call the Panthers "kitties," etc...But no, Swaggy wasn't in Tampa long enough. (winky face emoji)

Laus723

Paradise hockey
Sponsor
Jan 27, 2006
Wellington, FL
I dont get the crying at all. There were missed calls both ways, bad calls, and some good ol diving. Bitching about the refs when the offense put up less than 20 shots for the game is pathetic.
They live and die on the PP, that's why Kucherov has mastered his ability to hold sticks, dive, etc to draw calls. As non-fan, it sucks and is one of the many reasons I dislike him, but I'll give credit where it's due, the refs have fallen for it for years and they still do.

VinikToWinIt

Number 1 Bull****
Jun 15, 2014
South Florida
Interesting how many doltning fans have no argument as to the hilarity of their crying about the refs while also acting as though they don't call the Panthers "kitties," etc...But no, Swaggy wasn't in Tampa long enough. (winky face emoji)
Dolts: 6.5/10, kind of makes sense, sounds like Bolts

Doltning: you jumped the shark my guy

TheFurryPickle

Mar 9, 2019
ghfghfgh.jpg

Here kitty kitty

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
It's impossible for Tampa fans to complain about the reffing today, 2 extra powerplays and a 4 minute PP with a tie on fresh ice in the 3rd and Florida got the best chances shorthanded. The 2 main reasons Florida is winning are Tampa's ineffective powerplay and honestly what the hell happened to Kucherov? 5 v 5 Florida has dominated as expected. Keys for a Tampa comeback are how much can they take advantage of the Bennett injury, how hurt is Forsling, and can they get Kucherov going on the powerplay? They won't win 5 v 5. Also healthy scratched Jeannot, who seems to be a Ben Chiarot Panthers level bad acquisition, they'd probably like if he did something.

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
I think Bennett very likely has a broken hand or wrist and won't be back in this series, so that's absolutely huge for Tampa getting back into it. I would expect Lundell moves up to the second line, Stenlund to the third, and then, uh, Lorentz to center the fourth?

Bozo Nicholson

5 Alarm Fire™
Jun 6, 2015
I think Bennett very likely has a broken hand or wrist and won't be back in this series, so that's absolutely huge for Tampa getting back into it. I would expect Lundell moves up to the second line, Stenlund to the third, and then, uh, Lorentz to center the fourth?
I’m sure you’ll be fine.

Signed, a simple Doltening fan

Hockeyholic

Apr 20, 2017
Condo My Dad Bought Me
Cooper's contract expires at the end of next season.

I assume TB extends it and he is the HC moving forward?

Looks like TB may need to take two steps back before taking a big step forward again. Mini retool.

Panteras

“I’ll remember this hell of a journey”- Barkov
Sep 14, 2009
Panther’s favorite strip club
The answer of what happened to Kucherov is Forsling and Barkov. Will be interesting to see how well Tampa is able to get him away from them with last change but they suffocated him so far
They’ve been huge, but he still has been making some uncharacteristic fumbles and giveaways. Could be frustration? He’s just off his game. But we have to keep that pressure on him and not let him get set up. He’s still very very dangerous specially on the pp. I’m honestly still shocked we survived that 4 minute pp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad