Series Talk: ECQF: Carolina Hurricanes vs New York Islanders (CAR Leads 3-1)

CAR vs NYI

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeyMike01

U.S.S. Wang
Jul 13, 2007
Hell
Except tricking malicious people into believing they've tricked people into believing the saying is still 1 more clever than them.
IMG_0481.jpeg

Reactions: Summer Rose

doublechili

For all intensive purposes, your nuts
Apr 11, 2006
The Canes will put the first nail in the Isles tonight! It's a natural mismatch Islanders vs HURRICANES 🌀
Maybe, but if a hurricane hits an island and gets bogged down and spends too much time over land, it weakens and by the time it moves on it's only a tropical storm. CAR is thinking Cup and wants to win in 4 or 5 games tops. Isles would be happy to play 6 or 7 games.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
GDT is up…

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
Didn’t say anything about that. Answer the question or move on my friend.

Well, your stat is just factually incorrect.

IronCladCane

Apr 15, 2024
How about trying to score when the goalie doesn't have his stick or gets tripped by his own dman?
This is normal Canes win Pisles b*tch and complain about how the refs lost them the game..... this was probably there best chance to win a game in this series..... I don't see the Canes playing two strait crap periods again ....
If those hadn't been the calls they probably would have called a few of the egregious penalties agaist aho that magically went uncalled.... they had 3 power plays to our two..... and didn't do squat I think there is a real chance we hold the O-powerplay this series.

Luckily for them this will be over quickly.

JTToilinginToronto

Isles Fan
Jan 18, 2019
Canes won by one goal. Which good for them, the bounces didn't go the Isles way today.

Islanders play this way on Monday and this is going back to UBS 1-1 on Thursday.

• Haha
Reactions: IronCladCane

Riseonfire

Josh Bailey! GAME ONE, TO THE ISLAND!!!
Nov 8, 2009
Ah okay I see now STR doesn’t include the current season and the streak has ended.

Still my curiosity remains, what’s the record or is it the Canes’ 15?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad