Series Talk: ECQF: Boston Bruins vs Toronto Maple Leafs (Series Tied 3-3)

What will be the outcome of this series?

• Boston in 4

Votes: 94 6.1%
  • Boston in 5

Votes: 307 19.9%
  • Boston in 6

Votes: 445 28.9%
  • Boston in 7

Votes: 269 17.4%
  • Toronto in 4

Votes: 21 1.4%
  • Toronto in 5

Votes: 38 2.5%
  • Toronto in 6

Votes: 188 12.2%
  • Toronto in 7

Votes: 180 11.7%

• Total voters

rfournier103

Black & Gold ‘till I’m Dead & Cold.
Sponsor
Dec 17, 2011
Massachusetts
Hey you're a Boston dude yeah?
Yes. Born and raised.
I actually have a legit question, what the hell happened to Au Bon Pain and Legal Seafood? They're just gone?
That’s news to me. I have no idea what happened. Sorry I don’t have a better answer.
Bruins fans should know better than anyone that regular season success doesn’t matter haha
Well… I’d say we know better than *most,* if you know what I mean.

Hats off to the Leafs. They played to their strengths last night and were the better team. They deserved the win.

Bedards Dad

I was in the pool!!
Nov 3, 2011
Toronto
Buddy we don’t have to just bring up regular season we have series after series of wining against you guys to bring to the table. Congrats on evening up the series. Leaf fans love planning the cup parade after tying the series. Embarrassing. Jesus…. Man

You are more than welcome to live in the past Uncle Rico, but the rest of us will focus on today, the series we are currently playing which is tied 1-1.

You call others trolls, real pot meet kettle vibes my guy.

Over the volcano

Mar 10, 2006
Watertown
Marner has to be playing injured. He was terrible tonight.

Ya not sure what Jim was thinking starting Ullmark. If it ain’t broke, don’t mess with it.
That's why they went with Ullmark - they've been rotating all season and it wasn't broke so they didn't mess with it.

I would have gone with Swayman too, but what the hell do I know.

Reactions: HolyHagelin

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
Monty took a page right out of Dean Evason's Big Book of Dumb Coaching Decisions, switching from the hot hand after a playoff win.

Now the Leafs have the momentum, it's a whole new series, best of 5 and they've got home ice advantage.

All because "well that's the rotation we've always done!" :scared:

Dumb move.

Reactions: BB79 and Rob Brown

bobholly39

Mar 10, 2013
This is the beginning of the end for Boston.

Toronto wins in 5. They're going to destroy Boston in game 3.

• Haha
Reactions: BB79

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
Watched the replay of “The Dive” and it’s worse than I thought. Dude is holding the knee cap of the wrong leg when he got slashed in the hamstring of the other leg.

How the mighty have fallen. They went from a captain like Bergeron who was just all class all the time to that. It’s like going from a Ferrari to a non electric scooter.

BB79

Apr 30, 2011
Hey you're a Boston dude yeah?

I actually have a legit question, what the hell happened to Au Bon Pain and Legal Seafood? They're just gone?
Legal Seafood is still around. I always thought it was hilarious that there was a legal seafood across the street from the New England Aquarium downtown. Whoever placed that at least had a sense of humor.

CDN24

Jun 17, 2009
Legal Seafood is still around. I always thought it was hilarious that there was a legal seafood across the street from the New England Aquarium downtown. Whoever placed that at least had a sense of humor.
Assuming the aquarium is illegal seafood

• Haha
Reactions: Lshap

93gilmour93

Feb 27, 2010
Stay Classy Bah-stin. How's that clam chowdah

:laugh:

1000003595-jpg.857980
2fd2f9e254f43e43949da89b2009e571.jpg

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
Watched the replay of “The Dive” and it’s worse than I thought. Dude is holding the knee cap of the wrong leg when he got slashed in the hamstring of the other leg.

How the mighty have fallen. They went from a captain like Bergeron who was just all class all the time to that. It’s like going from a Ferrari to a non electric scooter.
I imagine they'll consider stripping the C off of him this offseason for that.
No one wants that representing their team.

LuGBuG

Quack Quack
Mar 16, 2006
Ducks
That bailout from Marner in the corner was a major yikes. Can’t have that from a 10 million dollar player in playoffs especially when you see the effort Matthews puts in all over the ice.

Reactions: TheGoldenJet

HockeyVirus

Woll stan.
Nov 15, 2020
Matthews ain't the problem, rest of the leafs need to step up to win this.

That's what fans have been trying to say for a while but people love a good narrative. Even if not producing, Matthews is elite defensively and battling for pucks and impacting the game. Something other core players don't do much when they aren't producing

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad