Series Talk: ECQF: Boston Bruins vs Toronto Maple Leafs (Series Tied 3-3)

What will be the outcome of this series?

• Boston in 4

Votes: 94 6.1%
  • Boston in 5

Votes: 307 19.9%
  • Boston in 6

Votes: 445 28.9%
  • Boston in 7

Votes: 268 17.4%
  • Toronto in 4

Votes: 21 1.4%
  • Toronto in 5

Votes: 38 2.5%
  • Toronto in 6

Votes: 188 12.2%
  • Toronto in 7

Votes: 179 11.6%

• Total voters

nasero

Oct 2, 2010
New Hampshire
This is definitely not the same Boston team that Toronto struggled with for so many years in the playoffs.

Instead of being aggressive and physical the Bruins have turned into an old and soft team that has to rely on diving and rolling on the ice to try and draw penalties.

I've been saying this B's team has been soft for a few years.

Bedards Dad

I was in the pool!!
Nov 3, 2011
Toronto
It's fairly even imo. Bruins led the division all season and had Toronto's number all year. Toronto has firepower, Bruins have D and a better goalie. Should be a good series, could go either way. See how that works. Easy.

Shots in the series say they have a better goalie. A much much much better goalie. It will probably win them the series, but I take Toronto's skaters 8 days out of 7.

pcruz

Mar 7, 2013
Vaughan
Marchand is a repeat offender, the league needs to do something about his constant diving every playoffs.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Hold on, let me catch my breath

This guy is out here stating the NHL penalize a repeat offender from Boston instead of randomly punishing a Leafs player?

Oh, the hearty laughs that induces in us....

Horton Hears A Woo

Sep 20, 2011
Connecticut
If the Leafs get Nylander back this series is over.

Boston needed to take advantage of the Leafs missing a 40 goal/98 point player - they haven't so far. They split their home series.
Wow talk about ab all time bad take. This is why leaf fans are a joke. And I hate to even attack. But if nylander comes back this series is over?!?! Hahahahhahah. You guys won by one goal when the bruins played awful. Good luck with that.

Reactions: YukonCornelius

authentic

Jan 28, 2015
I think we're really starting to see that Marner was the guy dragging down Matthews. Keefe never once split these two for whatever stupid reason regardless of past playoff faillures. Thank god for Domi

Always found it funny when people claimed Marner carried Matthews or that he was ever the better player in their careers

Reactions: Horton Hears A Woo

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
Big time. Bruins had the chance to take the big 2-0 lead. Leafs by far the better team tonight. Bruins ofence strategy was something special… AM is truly amazing.
I don’t think the Leafs were by far better. Could’ve gone either way. But Toronto didn’t fold like I thought they would after that goal.

93gilmour93

Feb 27, 2010
Not until he wins a series

I don’t acknowledge last years series vs tampa as a real series
giphy (29).gif

TIGERCOOL

Sep 29, 2014
Leafs fans complained all season long about Bertuzzi. His signing paid off tonight in it’s entirety, he was a big factor in this win.
Thought it was one of his worst games of the season. Poor puck management all night and almost handed Boston the tie with that brutal penalty

Reactions: TimeZone

Divine

Dec 18, 2010
Wow talk about ab all time bad take. This is why leaf fans are a joke. And I hate to even attack. But if nylander comes back this series is over?!?! Hahahahhahah. You guys won by one goal when the bruins played awful. Good luck with that.

The Bruins play awful a lot - not the Leafs fault. Bad teams usually play awful.

• Haha
Reactions: Horton Hears A Woo

Devonator

Jan 5, 2003
And just like that we have a series....most Leaf fans were already to jump off a cliff and all the non leaf fans were gloating that this series is over.....isn't sports wonderful in how it can so humble us....

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
Leafs fans complained all season long about Bertuzzi. His signing paid off tonight in it’s entirety, he was a big factor in this win.

I don't think anyone's complained about Bert. He would have 50+ points if he played on the top PP.

He still took a very stupid penalty late in the game. Marchand with an amazing dive and sell but he wouldn't get that call if Bertuzzi didnt give him that chance.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad