Series Talk: ECQF: Boston Bruins vs Toronto Maple Leafs (Series Tied 3-3)

What will be the outcome of this series?

• Boston in 4

Votes: 95 6.1%
  • Boston in 5

Votes: 307 19.8%
  • Boston in 6

Votes: 445 28.7%
  • Boston in 7

Votes: 277 17.8%
  • Toronto in 4

Votes: 20 1.3%
  • Toronto in 5

Votes: 38 2.4%
  • Toronto in 6

Votes: 188 12.1%
  • Toronto in 7

Votes: 183 11.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

thegazelle

Nov 11, 2019
Say what you will but at least he shows up and plays , unlike the generational no show in laff land.
100% agree. I am sure this will not be a popular opinion, but I would take Marchand's drive and fortitude (despite his rat-ness) over Matthews' skill, any day. Individual accolades and accomplishments mean little if you can't contribute to your team's pushing through obstacles and getting past hurdles. I am not a fan of Marchand, I don't think he's leadership material, but I'd rather have a guy who will put it on the line, bear with opposing fan's ire, but consistently contribute to his team's progress, and show up.

Idiot Stick

Youre back on the case Bobrovsky!
Sponsor
Oct 22, 2023
You Got, Florida
Have to agree with this. Marchand has been bringing it. The other big names on both teams have been largely crap. The offensive guns are getting most of the criticism, but have to throw McAvoy in there as well. Was horrible on the OT goal and has been burned badly on multiple occasions in the series. Also, when is he going to score a playoff goal? Been 23 games since he scored a playoff goal and 1 goal in last 40 playoff games. Need more from their $9.5 mil d-man.
he only does well vs florida apparently

Score8

Apr 6, 2017
Just so everyone remembers the devastating injury that took AM out of a playoff game
IMG_3901.jpeg

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
Was this supppsed to be funny? No one knows what is going on with his health. This post is not a good look.
Yeah that was a pretty big miss in the humour department. Pretty poor effort, reminiscent of Game 5.

Do they think he got hurt eating a Taco? :huh:

Mar 26, 2010
Yeah that was a pretty big miss in the humour department. Pretty poor effort, reminiscent of Game 5.

Do they think he got hurt eating a Taco? :huh:
Typical anti-Leaf post from a western Canadian team fan.

Just Rude

"I'm listening to the *** song!!!"
Oct 15, 2005
Yea it’s a riot when you juxtapose it to all leaf fans flexing in this thread right now. Stop with the drama, he’s got a tummy ache not flesh eating bacteria. Just stop with the nonsense fake virtue signaling bull crap .
In fairness, B's fans have been flexing pretty hard since Game 3.

Actually, come to think of it, it's generally the mental midgets from other fanbases.

Reactions: Score8

Score8

Apr 6, 2017
In fairness, B's fans have been flexing pretty hard since Game 3.
And ? I never said I had problems with leaf fans flexing, they won so they deserve to, I was simply providing a reality check to leaf fans before they start planning the parade route. People need to lighten the f up, it was a joke.

Did you pick tacos cause hes half Mexican?
No the common consensus on hf was it was a gas station taco that did him in, I just ran with it.

Reactions: BB79
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad