Series Talk: ECQF: Boston Bruins vs Toronto Maple Leafs (Series Tied 3-3)

What will be the outcome of this series?

• Boston in 4

Votes: 95 6.1%
  • Boston in 5

Votes: 307 19.8%
  • Boston in 6

Votes: 445 28.7%
  • Boston in 7

Votes: 277 17.8%
  • Toronto in 4

Votes: 20 1.3%
  • Toronto in 5

Votes: 38 2.4%
  • Toronto in 6

Votes: 188 12.1%
  • Toronto in 7

Votes: 183 11.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dayjobdave

Apr 29, 2010
I'm feeling a game where the Bruins outclass the Leafs but Woll stands on his head. 2-1 Bruins and a game that leaves Leafs fans frustrated about what could have been if Woll got the start from the jump.

Also the lotto numbers are 3, 7, 21, 27, 28, 39 43.
How did you get my lotto numbers?

CDN24

Jun 17, 2009
I'm feeling a game where the Bruins outclass the Leafs but Woll stands on his head. 2-1 Bruins and a game that leaves Leafs fans frustrated about what could have been if Woll got the start from the jump.

Also the lotto numbers are 3, 7, 21, 27, 28, 39 43.
Now everyone plays those numbers and they come up. 10M winner but split 500 ways so 20K each

• Haha
Reactions: rfournier103

geebster

Sponsor
Oct 26, 2019
If Matthews doesn't play I think Leafs win. Not because he's why they lost but because that's the type of thing that galvanizes others to take ownership and play harder. Their effort has been very suspect. No one forechecking or backchecking. Bruins first to every puck. I cannot imagine that happens today. Pride kicks in at some point.

And honestly that's how this team has been every playoff. They fall behind, find some pride, force game 7 then choke. So I'm predicting they play a hard structured game and they get reliable goaltending and bring the series home for game 6.

Reactions: ProjectPanthers

kadertot

Apr 20, 2024
Fayston, VT
If Toronto thinks they have a chance they will
Have to dig ridiculously deep and get over a massive hump. If they win this series they will win the cup, so there is a 0.00% chance they win this series.

Just Rude

"I'm listening to the *** song!!!"
Oct 15, 2005
100%.

To be clear, I am 100% not clowning on Leaf fans in general -- certainly I am not coming after you specifically (despite your username / handle, ha). In general, you guys are great, including @Arthur Morgan who I've seen on the main boards before and @Just Rude who seems very reasonable as well (ie neither of these posters are trolls). I'm sure you (and everyone else) can figure out what I was going for with my post.

And to be completely honest, I'm a little bit jealous of your username / handle. You did well, great job choosing your handle, I mean that sincerely.

All that said, I'm a fan of hockey in general and am not at all a fan of trolls, regardless of which team(s) they cheer for. That's what my post was about
That's kind of you but I'll admit I can be an asshole. So my wife says.

You're a Peart / Rush fan. You're OK in my books too, my man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad