Series Discussion: ECQF: (6) New York Rangers vs. (3) Washington Capitals: Pt. 2

ChibiPooky

Yay hockey!
May 25, 2011
Fairfax, VA
ghetto-dodgeball.gif

Liberati0n*

Congratulations on the moderator-ship ChibiPooky.

Make sure you're super lenient. :nod:

ChibiPooky

Yay hockey!
May 25, 2011
Fairfax, VA
That gif was from some event in NC. That's Txpd country, we should have him look that lady up and see if the Caps can sign her to a short contract and have her inserted in Game 6 over Volpatti.

Better yet, look at her glove hand and how much of the net she would take up.

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
Guess I am warming to the idea of Wilson playing. TX was right. Based on the options available to take Erat's spot what difference does it make that Wilson plays? Whoever it is will be a 4th liner. Ultimately I am excited to see what the kid can do.

Any word on what number he will wear? I see him wear 10 in some of the video clips I have seen of him. That is obviously not an option.

brs03

Coo coo ca cha!
Jun 2, 2008
Maryland
Guess I am warming to the idea of Wilson playing. TX was right. Based on the options available to take Erat's spot what difference does it make that Wilson plays? Whoever it is will be a 4th liner. Ultimately I am excited to see what the kid can do.

Any word on what number he will wear? I see him wear 10 in some of the video clips I have seen of him. That is obviously not an option.

43 (I believe), same number he had in camp.

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
43 works for Petty, but it looks cheesy on a hockey sweater. Kind of like Sean Taylor wearing #36 as a rookie.

Regardless, kid has to be losing his mind right now. NHL debut in Game #5 of the NHL playoffs against the Rags? Good for him.

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
Can barely hear Wilson talk. He is so tall Smokin Al can't get the mic up to Wilson's mouth. :laugh:

2w33ple.jpg

artilector

Jan 11, 2006
Screw this, game 7s are fun!

Our top line has been crap, they just seriously need to be broken up, they spend most of the time chasing in their own zone and generate almost nothing compared to what they are paid.

Losing Erat has really hurt us in terms of team speed and all of a sudden 3rd line is not nearly as dangerous as it was before, with Fehr moving up.

Still more than enough to beat the Rags, just gotta do it.

4thTierSport

Feb 15, 2009
Getting so tired of loosing to a bunch of fake tough guys that are constantly bailed out by a goalie playing out of his mind.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad