ECQF: (2) Pittsburgh Penguins vs. (3) Philadelphia Flyers | Pittsburgh Leads Series 3-2

who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

PensPlz

Dec 23, 2009
Pittsburgh
Call the embellishment on Sid, would be the first of his career. Pens were better at 4 on 4 hockey than our powerplay anyways :dunno:

Rich Nixon

No Prior Knowledge of "Flyers"
Jul 11, 2006
Key Biscayne
Call the embellishment on Sid, would be the first of his career. Pens were better at 4 on 4 hockey than our powerplay anyways :dunno:

If the league was serious about embellishment calls they would be called by themselves.

I actually think Malkin's flop during his tiff with Manning was more egregious. Same thing he did in game 2, got into a shoving match and acted like he'd been socked in the throat. Manning managed to draw him into retaliating after the fact, but that was pretty obvious.

Reactions: gertbfrobe16

illpucks

May 26, 2011
Is Neuvirth the 3G?

Elliott and Mzarek were sooooo trash that they had to use 3G??? Really?

illpucks

May 26, 2011
Pens are going to give Flyers the SJ, Nashville, Washington treatment. False sense of security heading home. Incoming close low scoring Pens win. 2-0 or 2-1.

Scotty Pucks

Bring back “Doop” as Flyers Goal Song
Apr 1, 2012
Pennsylvania
Neuvy, Neuvy, Neuvy, Oy! Oy! Oy!

And suddenly we have the momentum with absolutely nothing to lose and a chance to force a Game 7 against a supposedly superior dynasty-level team on our home ice.

Funny the way it is.

JBose7

Jun 7, 2013
Penguins didn't realize the game started at 7:08 . Then they played 2 periods of good hockey then got some bad bounces and the Flyers capitalized. Ill give them some credit but I gotta ask why didn't the Pens pepper their goaltender in the first period? All well.....classic Sidney Crosby closeout game on Sunday, even though this series shouldve been over.

illpucks

May 26, 2011
It's funny the flyers have been absolute crap the whole series and fans in philly get 3/3 possible games

tom_servo

Sep 27, 2002
Pittsburgh
Gonna
Neuvy, Neuvy, Neuvy, Oy! Oy! Oy!

And suddenly we have the momentum with absolutely nothing to lose and a chance to force a Game 7 against a supposedly superior dynasty-level team on our home ice.

Funny the way it is.

Oh hey, you're back!

Momentum? One win?

Gonna add another L in Philly.

"Phillly."

Enjoy your weekend.

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
Tonight was one of those nights I would have liked to see less PPs for the Pens. They were in "we like to pass around the perimeter and make risky plays at the blueline" mode all night on the PP.

Oh, and there was that shorthanded goal that pretty much shaved 10 years off my life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->