ECQF: (2) Boston Bruins vs (3) Toronto Maple Leafs | Boston Leads Series 3-2

Game 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

BigGulpsEh

Feb 20, 2017
Great game overall. Back and forth action. Could have gone either way. Leafs D still looks sloppy at times. But much better performance overall. Game 4 should be fun

Matt24

Apr 8, 2013
Mostly just happy this means we will see Nazem Kadri again in this series. Not so much because I want to see him, but because of the potential chaos that will ensue.

Reactions: cookie

PB37

Mr Selke
Oct 1, 2002
Maine
Anderson looked like dog turd. If his plan to stop the puck is to let the goal posts do all the work, then this is over in 5.

PB37

Mr Selke
Oct 1, 2002
Maine
Ofcourse it was, if there is a letter B on your jersey everything is accidental. People wearing the B on their jerseys didn't stab anyone; people jumped on the sharp object held by people wearing the B on their jersey;

special note: it is really the person wearing B on their jersey whose nose resembles Pinocchio's nose

Are we really going to be grading noses? Matthews snout resembles Miss Piggy.

Reactions: Michel Beauchamp

disgruntleddave

Aug 31, 2009
Canada
Last game every bounce was capitalized on by the bruins. Tonight they weren't. Both teams had a post and leafs had a lucky Andersen at the right time. He also let in a turd of a goal, and a half turd of a goal.

The next game is the real test to see if the leafs can compete. Bruins will come out strong.

Montecristo

Jul 29, 2012
Game could have gone either way, Toronto wanted/needed it more. Game 4 should be good, expect the top line of Boston to get on the board next time around. 2nd periods make me nervous against toronto

ViewsFromThe6ix

Zachary on the Attackary
Oct 17, 2013
6ix
Not really. My team is up in the series and have been the better team to this point. The better team will win out, like they always do. Leafs got lucky tonight and that's ok.

upload_2018-4-16_22-36-34.png

leafs got lucky lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->