ECQF: (1) Washington Capitals vs. (WC1) Columbus Blue Jackets | Caps Lead Series 3-2

Who ya got?! Caps or CBJ?

• WSH (sweep)

Votes: 20 2.7%
  • CBJ (sweep)

Votes: 6 0.8%
  • WSH (in 5)

Votes: 96 13.0%
  • CBJ (in 5)

Votes: 16 2.2%
  • WSH (in 6)

Votes: 232 31.4%
  • CBJ (in 6)

Votes: 129 17.5%
  • WSH (in 7)

Votes: 114 15.4%
  • CBJ (in 7)

Votes: 125 16.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hank Plank

Jun 5, 2012
Alberta
Lmao, dude you have no idea.
CBJ have been rolling too. Coming into tonight, we had 1 regulation loss in the past 16 games. 13-1-2 in that span. Get a grip, educate yourself.
Rolling Caps are better than rolling Jackets IMO. We'll see. Oh and get a grip other people have different opinions, dude.

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
May 25, 2014
Looking fwd to this series two very very interesting teams. Caps in 6

Theo Von

gang gang buzz buzz
Nov 15, 2013
You've jumped to conclusions, maybe you're insecure about the Jackets chances.

Not at all, infact I’m filled with joy that we’re not playing the Pens in the first round.

Have a good night, friend.

lakai17

Aug 10, 2006
Caps should do it in 6 unless Bob puts on a Hasek clinic, which is possible.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
There are just so many unknowns in this series. Columbus has never played Washington in the postseason. Both teams have their strengths and weaknesses. CBJ better stay out of the box. That is for damn sure. But soooo many questions:

- What Bob will show up?
- Will the Caps start Holtby? I wouldn't.
- Will the Jackets stay hot?
- Will the lack of expectations propel Washington to play care free and make a run?

I am really intrigued by this series. I could not make a prediction on this if I tried. It would be a weak guess at best.

Hank Plank

Jun 5, 2012
Alberta
I'm mostly intrigued by Ovechkin this is the best hockey I've seen him play, can he bring it into the post season?

Brian23

Dec 3, 2011
Panarin. Fantastic player. Over a PPG (82 points) with really nothing to work with. Next Closest forward was at 48 points.

And mostly all of his points were at EV strength. (61)

He's still not the best player. Ovechkin is above him and I think both Backstrom and Kuznetsov are arguables.

Theo Von

gang gang buzz buzz
Nov 15, 2013
There are just so many unknowns in this series. Columbus has never played Washington in the postseason. Both teams have their strengths and weaknesses. CBJ better stay out of the box. That is for damn sure. But soooo many questions:

- What Bob will show up?
- Will the Caps start Holtby? I wouldn't.
- Will the Jackets stay hot?
- Will the lack of expectations propel Washington to play care free and make a run?

I am really intrigued by this series. I could not make a prediction on this if I tried. It would be a weak guess at best.

Love this post. Hit the nail right on the head.

Turin

Feb 27, 2018
This is my favourite neutral matchup, I honestly have no idea who I’d pick.. Columbus in 7

Bananas

Sponsor
Mar 26, 2007
This is one series where I feel like an upset is most likely. Jackets in 6.

It’s never an upset when the Caps lose in the first or second round, regardless of what the records indicate. In fact at this point it appears to be a heavenly ultimatum...

The only real question is have the Hockey Gods ordained this to be a first or second round exit season for the Caps. Those are the two choices.

Reactions: Sam Spade
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad