GDT: ECQF #1 - 5/2/2013 | Rangers @ Capitals | 7:30 PM - MSG, NBCSN, TSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

GFiP*

This ones on the pp unit, failing on the 5 on 3, completely swung momentum.

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY
Completely outplayed? In the first period. We've outplayed them in this period and our HOF choker ****ing cost us the game. Lundqvist is a ****ing choker. The Melo of goalies. Makes me ****ing physically ill. I'd rather have Biron in there.

Wow...time to use the ignore function. Can't deal with this anymore.

JD123

Mar 6, 2013
Pyatt has **** for brains... Yeah let's take a penalty avenging the penalty we just drew!

He's ****** useless. Dead ****** weight and you think they would show of Stralman apparently getting taken down leading to third goal.

Jan 8, 2012
NY
Completely outplayed? In the first period. We've outplayed them in this period and our HOF choker ****ing cost us the game. Lundqvist is a ****ing choker. The Melo of goalies. Makes me ****ing physically ill. I'd rather have Biron in there.

You mean the guy you've been touting as the should be Vezina winner? It was a terrible goal, but you become insufferable in the GDTs

Blue Blooded

Most people rejected his message
Oct 25, 2010
Stockholm
Remember when I was called a hater for calling out the team for terrible 1st?

lol.

Well, paradoxically the Rangers have been a lot better in the 2nd but are losing the period 0-3.

Also: **** this, I'm going to bed. I have to be up in 4 hours...

WeWillWinTonight

Apr 2, 2008
NY
Set themselves up to lose games when they can put a team away. Miss a break away chance take four penalties don't convert on a 5 on 3 good teams capitalize and don't take penalties like this

Kershaw

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad