ECHL Confirms Expansions for Coralville, Iowa & Trois-Rivières, Québec (2021-22)

wildcat48

Jul 16, 2005
Portland, Maine
Maybe 210 can shine a little more light but I've been hearing that both Newfoundland and Trois Rivieres might begin their season in Manchester pending on the status of the Canadian border. It helps that its one owner to work out a deal with the arena and I'm sure Maine and Worcester wouldn't complain.

Growlers

Go Growlers!
Dec 9, 2017
Maybe 210 can shine a little more light but I've been hearing that both Newfoundland and Trois Rivieres might begin their season in Manchester pending on the status of the Canadian border. It helps that its one owner to work out a deal with the arena and I'm sure Maine and Worcester wouldn't complain.

My guess is they have lots of backup plans. I truly think they will start here, Our vaccine efforts have increased dramatically lately. I don't think it will be 100% fans on opening night, but a smaller percentage. Maybe 40%. We have very strict covid-19 restrictions here in Newfoundland compared to most of Canada

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
And that's the part of all this that has been so Corn-founding. :sarcasm:
that's why Kraken likely has no bearing there in Coralville, they've been so tight lipped there even as the team was announced, normally wouldn't they announce by now at least the affiliation piece?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad