ECHA and WCHA the same?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MN_Gopher

May 2, 2002
Mpls
Visit site
Right now thw WCHA has the #3 MN, #4 NoDak and #5 CC, #6 WI and #10 UMD. Thats preety good. Otherwise i think they are the same. WCHA in my honest gopher biased opinion is that the WCHA top to bottom is the best conference and toughest to play in.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Roberto Luongo said:
I was wondering if ECHA and WCHA are the same? but one league is in the east and the other in the west? and if which league is better?

IMO big difference between the 2 conferences. I'm a big fan of the ECAC, but the WCHA is the top conference in the NCAA and has been lately. The ECAC has many lvy league teams which play about 12-13 games less then the rest of the NCAA teams. So far Cornell has been the team to beat in the ECAC led by Matt Moulson and several NHL draft picks, they have smoked just about every team they played so far, but it's only been 4 games into the season. For a very defensive team they have 24 goals in 4 games. Hopefully Dartmouth will pick it up some, even though they are .500 at 2-2, they were picked to be the top team in the ECAC by many polls/fans.

The WCHA is a powerhouse conference. Minnesota, North Dakota, Wisconsin, UMD, CC, Denver, all are very good teams that are tough to beat. Denver isn't as strong as last year though, and I haven't seen CC or UMD yet this year.

Hug Ben Laf

#86 #10 #13
Mar 22, 2002
Im the guy next door
montreal said:
IMO big difference between the 2 conferences. I'm a big fan of the ECAC, but the WCHA is the top conference in the NCAA and has been lately. The ECAC has many lvy league teams which play about 12-13 games less then the rest of the NCAA teams. So far Cornell has been the team to beat in the ECAC led by Matt Moulson and several NHL draft picks, they have smoked just about every team they played so far, but it's only been 4 games into the season. For a very defensive team they have 24 goals in 4 games. Hopefully Dartmouth will pick it up some, even though they are .500 at 2-2, they were picked to be the top team in the ECAC by many polls/fans.

The WCHA is a powerhouse conference. Minnesota, North Dakota, Wisconsin, UMD, CC, Denver, all are very good teams that are tough to beat. Denver isn't as strong as last year though, and I haven't seen CC or UMD yet this year.

Thx for the information man. Which WCHA team is closest to Florida?

MNwild10

Oct 4, 2004
D.Legwand said:
i would say flip a coin between Wisconsin and Minnesota State Mankato.
:dunno:

In my opinion, Wisconsin is the most overrated team in the WCHA.

IkeaMonkey*

MNwild10 said:
In my opinion, Wisconsin is the most overrated team in the WCHA.

Which has a lot of relevance when someone is asking about geography...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad